9th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt - Mauston, WI

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Re: 9th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt - Mauston, WI

Postby Bkcreation34 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Betsey wrote:
Bkcreation34 wrote:
Is it too late to put in orders for the Beeswax and the cranberries? Let me know I would like to put in a order today if it is not to late.

The order went in Monday, but if you let me know how much you want, I can see if I can add to it.

Betsey 8)

If possible and only if you are able to get this I would like 5 pounds of cranberries and a pound of the beeswax. I will give you the money on this weekend.

Let me know.

Thanks Brian
Bkcreation34
Teardrop Master

Postby catleppert » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Hello there everybody! I am sure many of you are already at the campground. We will probably be arriving after dark on Friday night, and really have no idea where we are sposed to set up' I.e. what site we were assigned. Does anyone know if there will be someone around to direct us if we are a late arrival?
catleppert
Teardrop Master

Postby Betsey » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 am

Several have already arrived...many more to come tomorrow. Late arrivals aren't a problem. One of the maps I emailed you shows where we are located in the campground. Pick any spot for the night, you can always move in the morning. The sites are not like your typical campground, where there maybe trees, pads, etc. marking the site. Site #s are posted, but it is like one big campsite with trees scattered throughout. Although you pay for a specific site, you may find multiple campers on one site. And there are always people up all hours.

See you Saturday morning!

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Woodbutcher » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Just arrived home from another terrific Camp-Inn Camp-Out. A special thanks to Betsey and Craig for their tireless effort in hosting a very successful gathering. Everyone has always been welcome, even those like myself who have home built trailers. So thanks again for all you do, it does not go unnoticed. Sorry I did not get to say thanks and good bye to Craig, but I was told he went to the shop to help a camper with a mechanical problem they had with their home built trailer. Hope you both get a rest soon! :applause:

Steve
Last edited by Woodbutcher on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Gary and Cheri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

A very special gathering put on by awesome people. Thank you very much for a great time, great food and many pleasant conversations.

:applause:

Gary and Cheri
" I started out with nothing and I have most of it left." Groucho Marx

With each grey hair I'm another step closer to becoming a wizard!
Gary and Cheri
500 Club

Postby Bkcreation34 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 pm

catleppert wrote:Hi, Betsey!

My hubby and I will also be attending - really hoping there are some electric sites left! We will likely be a late arrival Friday night, unless we can swing taking a half day off. Our TD is ALMOST done - getting inspected by the DOT on Tuesday (I know, I know, cutting it kinda close, aren't we? lol.)

Anyway, I am not sure what I'll be bringing to the potluck, probably what some call "corn pudding" or "cornbread casserole."

See you soon!

Chuck and Theresa Leppert

It was great to meet you and chuck in person and to see your teardrop, it looks great and your coming along good. It might seem like it is taking a long time but it is well worth it. You got some amazing deals on the materials and I wish I had those connections when I was building mine. It was good to have great neighbors this weekend at a great event. I am already looking forward to next September. :)
Bkcreation34
Teardrop Master

Postby TLC » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 am

Home again after another SUPER FANTASTIC weekend by our gracious hosts, Betsey and Craig. As always it was a better gathering than the last CI-CO. They just get bigger and better. Thanks also to Camp-Inn for the new upgrades to my trailer, I'm going to enjoy them. Thanks Chris for the awesome job of installation.
I'm Tom Carrel and I approve this message. :)
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby catleppert » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am

Bkcreation34 wrote:
catleppert wrote:Hi, Betsey!

My hubby and I will also be attending - really hoping there are some electric sites left! We will likely be a late arrival Friday night, unless we can swing taking a half day off. Our TD is ALMOST done - getting inspected by the DOT on Tuesday (I know, I know, cutting it kinda close, aren't we? lol.)

Anyway, I am not sure what I'll be bringing to the potluck, probably what some call "corn pudding" or "cornbread casserole."

See you soon!

Chuck and Theresa Leppert

It was great to meet you and chuck in person and to see your teardrop, it looks great and your coming along good. It might seem like it is taking a long time but it is well worth it. You got some amazing deals on the materials and I wish I had those connections when I was building mine. It was good to have great neighbors this weekend at a great event. I am already looking forward to next September. :)

Right back atcha, Brian - You have done such an AMAZING job on your cargo conversion - it is truly a home away from home! Chuck is finishing up the final touches on ours, probably won't be completely done until Spring - but seeing your unit and all the other TDs up there (oh, and touring the factory) has made me anxious for us to start designing our next one.... lol, it's an addiction, I think!
catleppert
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Midwest