North/South

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

North/South

Postby Dennis T » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:33 am

I posted this on the TearJerkers site also.
Coming from the north, Interstate 81 and the Pa turnpike exchange for 81 there will be traffic. The truck national's are being held that weekend at Carlisle. I don't expect too much on Thursday when we leave but Sunday is going to be a different matter. Be careful.

Dennis T
:)
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Postby Steve Frederick » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:50 pm

He Dennis!
What's the route from I88/I81? We'll be hitting 88/81 around 7:00 Am, Thursday, and heading south.
Blessings, Steve
Adirondacks, Upstate New York
Building Journals
The Shop Manual's 8-years old!! Thank's everyone!
New! 'Rondack Lodge Plans!Order Here!
Steve Frederick
Custom Teardrop Builder

Location: Upstate New York, Adirondacks (Great Sacandaga Lake)

Re: North/South

Postby toypusher » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:24 pm

Dennis T wrote:I posted this on the TearJerkers site also.
Coming from the north, Interstate 81 and the Pa turnpike exchange for 81 there will be traffic. The truck national's are being held that weekend at Carlisle. I don't expect too much on Thursday when we leave but Sunday is going to be a different matter. Be careful.

Dennis T
:)

Not that much out of the way to use 581 and 83 to bypass that area!! I drive a truck for PODS these days and go thru there almost every day.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Dennis T » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:46 am

Kerry has good advise. That early in the morning you should have no problem except normal traffic on a Thursday. If you are there at the time you say, we will be about 2 hours behind you. Have a safe trip.

Dennis T
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Return to Northeast