Camp ADK Spring TearUp 2007

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Postby Dennis T » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:58 am

:thumbsup: All packed and ready to go. Scrape the hair off my face, get dressed, and wait to see if Darla is ready. See some of you this afternoon. Safe trip to all.
:D :)

Dennis T
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Postby cleave » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:40 am

I thought I was up early! We are packed and ready to go too. Just waiting for the co-pilot to rise and shine. :D

See you all soon!

Marc
cleave
Teardrop Master

Postby boomer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:51 am

Getting ready, loading up & we will head out tomorrow afternoon!
boomer
Teardrop Master

Postby Kens » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 am

Leaving right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good day every day!
Kens
500 Club

Postby Steve Frederick » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:33 am

Short project list, packing, then off around noon on Friday! :ilovecamp:
Blessings, Steve
Adirondacks, Upstate New York
Building Journals
The Shop Manual's 8-years old!! Thank's everyone!
New! 'Rondack Lodge Plans!Order Here!
Steve Frederick
Custom Teardrop Builder

Location: Upstate New York, Adirondacks (Great Sacandaga Lake)

Postby Rick Sheerin » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Starting the packing right now so everything is ready to go first thing in the a.m.. Should be on the road by 8a.m. See you all there!!! :D :D :D
Rick S
1996 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17ft

Careful with that Axe, Eugene
Rick Sheerin
500 Club

Postby Joseph » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm

Dave, I hope you turn on your computer some time this weekend so you can pass the word that Kate and I aren't going to make it. I was turning my teardrop around to hitch it up and slipped and fell straight down on me arse. After I finished screaming, Kate helped me up and into a hot bath. In truth, I'm fine but I'm not going to be doing any heavy lifting for a while and that includes the tongue of my teardrop, light as it is. We'll miss you all and tell Gage we're sorry not to meet him.

Kate says to tell your Kate that she's sorry too and we'll talk about your question/project later. (I think it's a girl thing.)

Joseph
Joseph
Teardrop Pirate

Postby toypusher » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:13 pm

Just got home a little while ago. This year's event was great!! A BIG THANKS to Dave and Kate, again!!! I will post later and post some pics somewhere also.
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby anonymous2 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:40 pm

Got home safe too,at 4:15Pm. No hood diving deer or drunken retirees pulling out in front of me on the way home ! Passed a white Little Guy teardrop pulled by a silver Ford PU truck in Amsterdam heading north on 30,we waved our hands off passing each other,anyone from this board?

I echo toypusher on this years event,Fantastic! Weather was great too{except canoe day}. Met some new faces,and teardrops. Was great to see old friends as well. Hope to see the new folks,and old friends next year. The newbie kayakers & canoeist did an awsome job on the paddle{looked like pros to me}. Thanks Dave & Kate for all you have done. Thanks to all the others that also contributed to a great weekend. Sorry I missed many of you when we said good bye,before leaving this morning. Hope you all had safe trips home.

Alan & Leslie ,Good luck on retirement, Both Joan & I envy you two. We talked about your adventure most of the way home,and plan to do the same one day. Post pictures of your adventures if you have the time.

Didn't take many pictures,but will post link when downloaded.Da link: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559494703ilSJBt

Looking forward to next years event,Thanks all.

pateardropper Bill & Joan
anonymous2
The 300 Club

Postby cleave » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Well, I just got home too. I had planned on staying at FCP tonight but after driving April to the airport in Burlington, 6 hours in the rain most of the way there and back, I was tuckered when I got back to our site. It looked like it could rain pretty hard at any moment so when the tents were dry-ish I struck camp and headed home. Truth is, the camp just wasn't the same without the boss there. :( Anyway, it was nice seeing and meeting everyone again and sorry to those I was not able to say goodbye to before I left this afternoon. I hope everyone had/has safe travels back to their homes.

Take care everyone and see you soon, we hope.
cleave
Teardrop Master

Postby Finntec » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:54 pm

I got back tonight at 8:30. What another great Tearup, Camp ADK event! It was nice to see everyone again, and also nice to make new friends too. With all the Canadian TDs maybe we should have a gathering across the border sometime. Boy did time fly, even on TD time! I hope everyone gets home safe. Until next time, Happy Camping to you all.
Ray

BTW, I'll post the NYS TearJerker updates this week on this site & the yahoo site. :ilovecamp:
Former owner of a '05 Homebuilt TD & '87 Scamp
2012 Home built 10' Teardrop.
Finntec
The 300 Club

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:15 pm

Finally made it back to Indiana about 1:30 pm today. We stopped near Erie, PA over night. I think I like FCP a lot better than Indiana, but this is home for us. :thinking:

What a great time we had. Jeanie was starting to fade a little toward the end on the week, but she was already past her limit by Wednesday. :applause:

Thanks to everyone for a great time. Dave's new boat dock was quite a site. :shock:
I'll post up some pictures later. :thumbsup:Image
Last edited by Kurt (Indiana) on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Postby boomer » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:55 pm

We got home before noon today, beautiful drive home with a stop in Lake Placid at Chair 6 for those yummy sweet potato pancakes!!
We had an awesome time on our first real trip with our yoder toter-we met so many wonderful people....
Thanks Kate & Dave for all you did & we hope to get together with all of you again!!

I am sure Ed will post more when he gets time-we unloaded & he had to head to work..... :(
boomer
Teardrop Master

Postby toypusher » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:34 pm

OK, here is a link to some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8131931@N0 ... 393592269/
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:52 pm

toypusher wrote:OK, here is a link to some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8131931@N0 ... 393592269/

Great pictures Kerry. Somehow, as nice as they are, they can't capture the full atmosphere of FCP.

Can't wait to go back.
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Northeast