Greetings from tropical New England!

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Postby new.granny » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:50 pm

It's Jan 6th 2007. Little Christmas. And yet, we decided to grab a couple of subs & head to the beach for lunch by the ocean. The first beach we went past was too crowded! So, we went to a little hide away we know of and had our sandwiches by the water.
We have camped twice now and love out TAB!! We are going to stay at Normandy Farms again next weekend to celebrate out 33rd anniversary. While we are there I will ask about having them set aside an area for the last weekend in April. We will probably go there for that weekend anyway and any others who want to come can join us. And bring photos! Trust me, we will have a few grandson photos to show!
I am going to tr to post a few photos we took today.
Hope all is well,
Happy New Year,
Granny & Grandpa
[email protected]
new.granny
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Greetings from tropical New England!

Postby arlene » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi, I love your teardrop! I'm thinking about builting one,but have not started,because,I'm unsure what kinda of trailer I want to use. A bolt together tailer or a custom welded trailer with 14" wheel and should I go to 10' or stay with 5'x8' any suggestion. I'm from MA too,Peabody.Arlene
new.granny wrote:Greetings from tropical New England!
It's Jan 6th 2007. Little Christmas. And yet, we decided to grab a couple of subs & head to the beach for lunch by the ocean. The first beach we went past was too crowded! So, we went to a little hide away we know of and had our sandwiches by the water.
We have camped twice now and love out TAB!! We are going to stay at Normandy Farms again next weekend to celebrate out 33rd anniversary. While we are there I will ask about having them set aside an area for the last weekend in April. We will probably go there for that weekend anyway and any others who want to come can join us. And bring photos! Trust me, we will have a few grandson photos to show!
Hope all is well,
Happy New Year,
Granny & Grandpa
[email protected]
arlene
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Greetings from tropical New England!

Postby ArtMini » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:23 am

Hi Arlene, Art here, Everett Ma., I just started my build the beginning of the month. I went with a 5x8 bolt together kit from Northern tool, I extended mine to 5x9 1/2. I have to say I love the trailer but am very unhappy with northern tool. I had a lot of problems with delivery and the condition of the boxes when they arrived. After 2 deliveries tho I now have a complete trailer and I'm very happy. One of these days I figure out how to post pics and show everyone. I'm almost done with the welding process before installing the floor.

Art

arlene wrote:Hi, I love your teardrop! I'm thinking about builting one,but have not started,because,I'm unsure what kinda of trailer I want to use. A bolt together tailer or a custom welded trailer with 14" wheel and should I go to 10' or stay with 5'x8' any suggestion. I'm from MA too,Peabody.Arlene
new.granny wrote:Greetings from tropical New England!
Hope all is well,
Happy New Year,
Granny & Grandpa
[email protected]
HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!!!!
ArtMini
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Northeast