Liberty Bell TearJerkers 2009 Schedule

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Liberty Bell TearJerkers 2009 Schedule

Postby goldcoop » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 am

Hey all: Here's the Liberty Bell Chapters Schedule for 2009! :D

-June (open for ADK)

-July (open for Mystic)

August 14-16, 2009 Cooksburg, PENNSYLVANIA
TearJerkers' Liberty Bell Chapter's �Western PA Gathering� at Cook Forest State Park, Cooksburg, PA. Congregating around SITES: 78-80 Pets w/o Elect., 81-83 Pets w/ 30 amp Elect.,
152-157 & 222,223,226 No Pets No Elect., 121-124 No Pets 50 amp Elect (these go FAST). The Pet area & Non-Pet area are separated by a 200' parking lot. It may be a pain to be segregated, BUT the option is available! Potluck Supper Saturday @ 6:00p.m.!! Contact Rich Cooper at 570-523-6673 or [email protected] or Len Daddona, [email protected] with questions. Online reservations are available at: http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/ ... orest.aspx

September 11-13, 2009 Elysburg, PENNSYLVANIA
TearJerkers' Liberty Bell Chapter's �Knoebels Grove Gathering� at Knoebels Grove Amusement Park, Elysburg, PA. It�s a great family amusement park! Free admission, pay only for the rides you like. Nice wooded campground; pets are allowed in the campground & amusement park. Congregating around SITES: Entire Texas Pan Handle Area TP (including Tent Platforms) & Spilling into the Texas T sites (but NOT Tent Platforms). Very casual & fun time! No Pot Luck Dinner! Eat GREAT Park food!
Contact Rich Cooper at 570-523-6673 or [email protected] or Len Daddona, [email protected] with questions. Online reservations are available at: http://www.knoebels.com/family-vacation.asp

October 16-18, 2009 Greentown, PENNSYLVANIA
TearJerkers' Liberty Bell Chapter's �Fall Foliage� at Promised Land State Park, Greentown, PA.
Congregating around SITES: In the Lower Lake Campground, Beechwood Area: 331-344 Pets & 368-381 No Pets: All sites have electric! Pot Luck Supper Saturday @ 6:00p.m.!! Contact Rich Cooper at 570-523-6673 or [email protected] or Len Daddona, [email protected] with questions. Online reservations are available at: http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/ ... dland.aspx
[/color][/b]
Mark your Calandar's now! :thumbsup:

We have NO affiliation with any State Park!

If you contact a State Park and ask for any information on a "TearJerker" Rally/event they won't have a clue as to what your talking about and possibly, (as almost happened to us at Keystone State Park) Shut down the event for lack of permits etc. :oops: :roll: :? :x

You need not own a trailer or be a member to attend a gathering. If you can't spend the weekend..then just come and spend the day.

Any Questions, please contact us:

Director - Rich "Coop" Cooper - [email protected]

Social Director - Len Daddona - [email protected]
Last edited by goldcoop on Fri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Kens » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Coop let me be first. Pat and I are planning on the Spring Fling, ADK and Western Pa Gathering so far. Just need to get winter out of the way. Ken
Good day every day!
Kens
500 Club

Postby Marck » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Looking foreward to knoebels next year since my family and I camp there 2 or 3 times a year anyway :)
You want to build WHAT?????

40 isn't middle aged....
IT'S YOUTH PART II
Marck
500 Club

Postby goldcoop » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Marck wrote:Looking foreward to knoebels next year since my family and I camp there 2 or 3 times a year anyway :)

Marck-

Good to hear from ya! :applause:

Hope all is well :D

Hope to see ya next year some time?! :thinking:

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Nitetimes » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm

I/we will be at Cook's Forest. Might be just me....too early to tell but I'll make it a point to be there. Besides it's only a little over an hour from here.
Doubtful we'll be doing a lot of traveling this coming year, house needs a roof and windows soooo. I'll try to hit anything close even tho I'd like to make it east for one or 2. We'll have to see how things play out. :thumbsup:
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby goldcoop » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Rich!

I hear ya about sticking close to home!

Yep I was hoping you guys would show :thumbsup:

Did your trailer sell? (I haven't been paying attention) :thinking:

You gonna have something new by then to camp in? :roll:

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Nitetimes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:29 pm

goldcoop wrote:Hey Rich!

I hear ya about sticking close to home!

Yep I was hoping you guys would show :thumbsup:

Did your trailer sell? (I haven't been paying attention) :thinking:

You gonna have something new by then to camp in? :roll:

Cheers,

Coop

No sale, really wasn't pushing to. I'll do the refinish and trim and raise the price and sell it in the spring. No real hurry, I just thought maybe someone would be interested in a deal that they could finish one out the way they wanted it, but no biggy. :thinking: :)

I'm gonna build another in the early spring sometime, got some ideas rattling around up there, may throw the frame together over the winter and start on some of it if I have time.
Won't be no tent campin' that's for sure.

You gonna be at Cook's Forest??
I'd love to do more camping but there's things I just have to get done that have been put off toooo long!!! :lol:
Might still try and come out for the one near Gettysburg, we haven't been there in a while. Anybody know if the observation tower is still there? I know they had talked about tearing it down.
Rich

ImageImage
-
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby goldcoop » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Nitetimes wrote:You gonna be at Cook's Forest??
Anybody know if the observation tower is still there? I know they had talked about tearing it down.

Yep I'll be at Cook's :applause:

...Yes they did tear the tower down :x Wasn't "historically correct" :?

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Nitetimes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:21 pm

goldcoop wrote:
Anybody know if the observation tower is still there? I know they had talked about tearing it down.

Cheers,

Coop

That really sucks! I thought it was pretty cool up there. It was a hell of a view of the whole area. The view points gave you an excellent birds eye view of each area you were looking at. There is a point where historical/political correctness gets in the way of common sense sometimes (most times!!) :roll: :roll:
Rich

ImageImage
-
- Thomas Jefferson -
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Re: Liberty Bell TearJerkers 2009 Schedule

Postby SIXTOTWO » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey there!! We should for sure have our tears done by Knoebels!!! Tim & Jayne will be there too with theirs!! Actually we should both have them done by this spring. We're chuggin' along! Just got our Maple plywood - It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Tim and Jayne got their sides and doors cut out already. We're still deciding on the exact profile we want. Afraid to cut the $160. piece of ply!! lol!

Can't wait!!!

Terry and Sue
Terry and Sue Landis
BUILD THREAD
Image Image
******Embarassing our kids, just another quality service that we offer!******
SIXTOTWO
Donating Member

Postby SIXTOTWO » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Nitetimes wrote:
goldcoop wrote:

Cheers,

Coop

That really sucks! I thought it was pretty cool up there. It was a hell of a view of the whole area. The view points gave you an excellent birds eye view of each area you were looking at. There is a point where historical/political correctness gets in the way of common sense sometimes (most times!!) :roll: :roll:

Yeah, we were there just before they tore it down. Some of the last visitors up there! It was cool!!
Terry and Sue Landis
BUILD THREAD
Image Image
******Embarassing our kids, just another quality service that we offer!******
SIXTOTWO
Donating Member

Postby LMarsh » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm

YES! I think we can finally make it to a gathering. We're going to Assateague Aug 17-21 and we were planning on camping somewhere a night on the way down. We should be able to stop by the Western PA gathering even though its not quite on the way. I'll have to talk it over with the wifey.
LMarsh
Teardrop Master

Postby goldcoop » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm

LMarsh-

EXCELLENT! :applause:

Talk wifey into coming down Friday the 14th & stay until the 16th or 17th...
:roll:

You know EXTEND that vacation! :lol:

Please let me know your site # if you do decide to come....

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Return to Northeast