Any Camping in the Fall in MA.

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Any Camping in the Fall in MA.

Postby Lynn Coleman » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi all,

I'm planning on traveling to New England in the fall, probably Sept. and I'm wondering if anyone is planning any camping events during that time? I'll be in Mass and lower NH most of the time I'm there.

Let me know.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby kirkman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:12 pm

I will be in Charlemont Mass at mohawk st. park some time in September. No date set yet and I probably will not know until September.
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." -- Dalai Lama XIV
kirkman
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby goldcoop » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Lynn-

The New England Chapta of TJ has one in Oct.:

The New England Tolland State Park Gathering is scheduled for Oct 2nd- the 4th.

I'm having one in PA in Sept.

September 11-13, 2009 Elysburg, PENNSYLVANIA
TearJerkers' Liberty Bell Chapter's “Knoebels Grove Gathering” at Knoebels Grove Amusement Park, Elysburg, PA. It’s a great family amusement park! Free admission, pay only for the rides you like. Nice wooded campground; pets are allowed in the campground & amusement park. Congregating around SITES: Entire Texas Pan Handle Area TP (including Tent Platforms) & Spilling into the Texas T sites (but NOT Tent Platforms). Very casual & fun time! No Pot Luck Dinner! Eat GREAT Park food!
Contact Rich Cooper at 570-523-6673 or [email protected] or Len Daddona, [email protected] with questions. Online reservations are available at: http://www.knoebels.com/family-vacation.asp

Cheers,

Coop
goldcoop
Silver Donating Member

Postby Barry and Darby H. » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi Lynn,
The New England Tearjerkers are having a gathering in Otis Ma. Oct. 2-4 as Coop said and being as I am the chapter director I can safely say that our group would love to have you join us. I'll be there sometime around 10 am on Friday. Hope to see ya there ! Any questions just give me a yell.
Barry
Barry and Darby H.
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Lynn Coleman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting. I'm going to try and arrange my schedule around your event. I'll let you know. Is there electric hook-ups at the park?

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby Walt M » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey Lynn, I too am in the New England Chapter. Do you need electricity for your stay? Are you going to be bringing books with you? Walt
All that is needed for evil to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.
Walt M
The 300 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Walt M wrote:Hey Lynn, I too am in the New England Chapter. Do you need electricity for your stay? Are you going to be bringing books with you? Walt

Hi Walt,

Yes, I'll need electricity. I'll be doing a fair amount of traveling and researching the family genealogy as well as uploading that information at night into the laptop.

Currently, I've put the trip on a possible hold. My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with cancer. Initially we were led to believe it was terminal. Now, thankfully, it appears that the radiation treatments should be able to 100% kill the cancer. What this means in a nutshell is that my trip north maybe back on. We'll have to wait and see for a couple weeks to know for sure.

Lynn
PS Yes, I'll be bringing my books as well. I'm hoping to set up some speaking engagements as well.
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Return to Northeast