April 27-29 Music Festival/Campout - Schullkill Haven, PA

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

April 27-29 Music Festival/Campout - Schullkill Haven, PA

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 am

Just thought I'd toss this out there for anyone looking for something to do at the end of April.

I'm taking the teardrop and going to a music festival/campout at Schullkill Haven Fairgrounds, about 20 miles North of Reading, PA. It's called Some Kind of Jam, and will have 24 bands on 3 different stages over the entire weekend. The bands are from all over the East Coast. Tickets are $55 for the weekend and include music and camping.

There will be late night jams, fire performances, light shows, vendors, etc. The event is BYOB and there are shower/toilet facilities on site. Electric hookups are available for the weekend for an additional $50.

I've never been to the event before so I don't know what to expect, but that's what makes it all the more fun!

Heres the link for more info....

http://www.jibberjazz.com/skoj7/home.html

Check it out and let me know if you're thinking about going. :beer:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Return to Northeast