4th Annual Wv, 2013 Fall Foliage Gathering New Dates.

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

4th Annual Wv, 2013 Fall Foliage Gathering New Dates.

Postby John T. Hodgen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey Everyone,
I have received a few inquires about moving the FFG weekend to an earlier date. ;thinking; Sooooo I talked to the campground and we chose Oct. 3-6, 2013. ;a084; I think the weather will be Better, Leaves on the Trees instead of on the ground ;goldtooth; The Campground is going to reopen Area 4 for our group this yr. Remember 10% off normal rates for TearJerkers and Area 4 when getting your reservations! ;goldtooth;
Also I'm getting Linda's Dad , Lou Maiuri who is the President of the National Clogging Hall of Fame, Winner of the 2008 West Virgina Vandalia Award to come call a clogging/squaredance in the Ampitheater. He goes thru each one and does a great show. Maybe all the pickers could play and we Need singers too ;goldtooth; Fun Times!
At 84, Mr. Maiuri has been on Andrew Zimmern's Bizzard Food's for his Spaghetti and Pepperoni rolls. Most Recently, Mr Maiuri and His dance team were on a West Virginia segment of "Searching for Sasquach" television show.
Sooo, "Let's Pack the Park" asap, PLEASE. I'm sending Ross a PM with the info but Here It Is for the 4th Annual Fall Foliage Gathering!!!! ;a084;

Hey to all my friends and new ones,
It's time to start getting your reservations in for this years 2013 Fall Foliage Gathering
4th Annual Fall Foliage Gathering
Oct. 3-6, 2013
Mountain Lake Campground Summersville, Wv. 26651
http://www.mountainlakecampground.com for area4 reservations or call
local-(304) 872-6222 toll free-(877) 686-62222
10% off regular prices, tell them your with the TearJerker Group.
Also this yr we're looking forward to having Mr.Maiuri. Fun Time too!
Please sign in with your site # and which days you'll be camping. Of course as like last yr, we'll be camping on Thurs. night if any of you want to show up early ;razz;
Til later by the fire--John T. & Linda
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Return to Northeast