Creation Music Festival

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Creation Music Festival

Postby ae6black » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Does anybody ever do the Creation Music Festival near Mount Union Pa during the last weekend of June? I've never seen a TD there. Since I have whole family with me, I'll be taking my Travel Trailer instead of the TD.

Art
ae6black
Silver Donating Member

Re: Creation Music Festival

Postby RonS » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:11 pm

I grew up just a couple miles from there. Still only about 40 minutes away.

That's actually where I did my Eagle Scout project. If you go up the hill from the pond, to where the road turns right from the pond, there's a little part that shoots off to the left. Just back there a few yards, I build an obstacle course for any children camping there to have something else to entertain themselves. In addition to the Creation festival, the Boy Scouts used to have a council wide campout there every couple years. Not sure if they still do, or even if the obstacle course still exists, I completed in back in early 1992.....
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
RonS
Teardrop Master

Return to Northeast