ITG#2 - Last Gasp of Summer

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

ITG#2 - Last Gasp of Summer

Postby Pam Wright » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:19 pm

To all of you that joined us...... WooHoo!!! wasn't it fun?!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

To all of you who missed it.... We missed you!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My next biggie is the "Last Gasp" of Summer, Sept 27th-30th..... see the stuff on 'Destinations', PM me or send me an email [email protected] :thumbsup: Hope you can join us!!!!

In the meantime, I'll be camping the rockies and you're all invited any time... if you are headed my way, let me know... I'll meet you! My camp is your camp!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby pauld3 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:11 am

I've penciled it in. I'll see if the boss will let us off. I REALLY hope so...I love that neck of the woods!!! Camping there will be fa-nominal!

I assume maps and mo info to come?

Lynn
Paul & Lynn Donovan
The Toad Drop Inn
Liberal, KS
pauld3
The 300 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:52 am

Hey Lynn~

I'd love it if you can make it.... Yes, Maps and info to follow, probably the middle if August.... :?

I am planning a quick trip for your b'day "the nifty Fifty" the weekend before.... :applause: and seriously looking at LCG in Oct.... :applause:

The "Last Gasp" is a really laid back gathering in the scheme of things but a good time to be had in BEAUTIFUL Colorado!!!! :lol:

pam
Director

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Oregonian » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:06 pm

:thumbsup: I am really going to try to be there. Will bring the diesel so that I won't have to refuel before I get back home. Since I didn't make it to the ITG, am NOT GOING TO MISS THIS ONE. Am looking forward to the IRG next year and WIIL be there even if I have to rent a U-Haul truck to get there. Sound famillar??????
Bruce
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby NutmegJoe » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:41 pm

Hey Bruce...It will be great to see you. :applause:

Missed you at the ITG! :(
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:37 pm

Oregonian wrote::thumbsup: I am really going to try to be there. Will bring the diesel so that I won't have to refuel before I get back home. Since I didn't make it to the ITG, am NOT GOING TO MISS THIS ONE. Am looking forward to the IRG next year and WIIL be there even if I have to rent a U-Haul truck to get there. Sound famillar??????
Bruce

:rofl: :rofl2: :Oh Brother: :crying1:

Better to buy a $1000 pick up and sell it when you get home. Didn't think of it but a little Mouse told me. :thinking:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Rich S » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:55 am

We just may be able to make this one. We have a son that lives in Denver and been wanting to visit with him.
Any info you may have on the campground would be great.
I was stationed at Ft. Carson in the 60s and been back 1 time in the mid 80s. I would love to see what it is like today.
Rich
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Catoosa Grani » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:11 pm

Pam, we plan to come up for your gathering. We really love it up there but would come even if we didn't because of the teardroppers. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

We will be at Copper Mountain August 8th through the 12th with the MINI
Coopers and will have our TD with us. Right now there are going to be 5 TD's there. Anyone in the area drop by and see us.
:thumbsup:
Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby NutmegJoe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:24 pm

Catoosa Grani wrote:We will be at Copper Mountain August 8th through the 12th with the MINI
Coopers and will have our TD with us. Right now there are going to be 5 TD's there. Anyone in the area drop by and see us.
Grani

Grani - I'm planning a camping trip 9-12 Aug but I'm flexible on my destination...Where will you be? Maybe I'll go north of the Springs and check you out!

Pam - what do you think?
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 am

Sounds fun to me.... Have "Cherry Drop" will travel.... I'd love to meet up with anyone coming Colorado way!

pam
Director

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:39 am

Just thinking about the last couple of posts.... Hey Zyamfier (Jim) are you and the Dragon Wagon coming out to Copper Mountain???

pam
Director

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Catoosa Grani » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:48 am

Pam Wright wrote:Just thinking about the last couple of posts.... Hey Zyamfier (Jim) are you and the Dragon Wagon coming out to Copper Mountain???

pam

I will answer for Jim, yes, he will be at Copper Mountain. As a matter of fact he is helping with it.

We will be at the parking garage just a short distance from the entrance, turn right first chance you get, go for a block or so or just follow the MINI's. There will be about 100 MINI's and quite a sight to see. Jim is trying to get all the MINI's to pull teardrops. Wouldn't that be a sight to see? Shell, come on up, would love to meet you. You too Pam, and anyone else who would like to see the "spectacular". We won't be camping there only displaying our teardrops to get some interest in them from the MINI people. We camp going up and coming home.

Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Catoosa Grani » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am

NutmegJoe wrote:
Catoosa Grani wrote:We will be at Copper Mountain August 8th through the 12th with the MINI
Grani

Grani - I'm planning a camping trip 9-12 Aug but I'm flexible on my destination...Where will you be? Maybe I'll go north of the Springs and check you out!

Pam - what do you think?

We will be staying at the New Summit Inn in Frisco, room #108. Of course there is a SP there also. I will get back to you both before we leave and give you our cell number.

Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Okay, I'm a dummy.... what do you mean by "SP"???? :?
Director

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby NutmegJoe » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Pam Wright wrote:Okay, I'm a dummy.... what do you mean by "SP"???? :?

Hmmm...State Park! :R
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Next

Return to North Central