the Last Gasp of Summer 2015

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

the Last Gasp of Summer 2015

Postby Pam Wright » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Anyone interested in camping COLOADO...

This announcement is late coming... not sure where my head is??? I am sorry.... BUT...

YES, I will be hosting the Last Gasp of Summer 2015 September 24-27th at our Royal Gorge Campground, Eastridge Campground, Just outside of Canon City, CO...

The pavilion has been reserved. I have asked the city to please run the road grater on the road and clear the weeds... Not sure if they will do that... so.. Art has offered to go up ahead of time and help with the weed issue, if it needs to be addressed.

AND I was up there a few weeks ago... there are about 5-6 rough water drain off ruts on the way in, they are passable with two wheel drive if you go very SLOW... BUT there was only ONE on the back way... I have decided to put the streamers up on BOTH routes!!! If you choose to come in the back way, you will see the streamers start just past the abandoned site of Buckskin Joe's amusement park, on the left side of the road...

This is a free campground, there are no reservations needed, there is no additional expense other than your own gas, and food. I have a flyer available that answers many questions...

All are welcome, questions e-mail me at [email protected]

Come camp with me!!!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Re: the Last Gasp of Summer 2015

Postby Gerdo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Eleven day away!