New Gatherings Calendar and Interactive Map!

Anywhere in the country is fine. Where do you want to camp?

New Gatherings Calendar and Interactive Map!

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 am

I just wanted to share with everyone who may not be an active TearJerkers member, that there is now an interactive map that shows the locations of all the TearJerker gatherings on the calendar through 2015. Not all chapter directors have finished their 2015 schedules yet, so many more gatherings will be added. You DO NOT need to register on TearJerkers.net to view the new calendar and map.

NEW Gatherings Calendar and Interactive Map

Also, we all know that the TearJerkers isn't the only teardrop camping group out there. We'd like to give everyone the opportunity to easily see any and all events that are happening in their region, whether its a TearJerkers gathering, or another groups' gathering. If you know of any such gatherings, please either email me ([email protected]) or PM me with a date, location, and short description so we can get it on the map.

Thanks to everyone who dedicates so much time and effort to organize these great events!! Lets make 2015 the best year yet!! :applause:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Re: New Gatherings Calendar and Interactive Map!

Postby S. Heisley » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 pm

:thinking: The Eastern side of the USA looks to be out-doing the rest of the country.
It looks like some of the mid-west and west states still need to list more of their gatherings. I know there are more....

Is Grant Whipp giving up on his calendar of gatherings? Some of it is already up and running for 2015.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Return to Suggest a Gathering