Anyone seen this "destiny" teardrop before?

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Anyone seen this "destiny" teardrop before?

Postby 2bits » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 pm

I know I am almost done with my build but I found this one by accident and it is not totally finished but already campable and is wider, has a gally, bed, two doors and AC so I am thinking about buying it and still finishing my current build and selling it for what I would pay for the new one. I thought someone might recognize the build. It looks fairly new and has good tags on it. Maybe the previous owner might be able to reply since they've already sold it? It says "Destiny" on the side.

Anyone recognize this teardrop?
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (77.12 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
photo(2).JPG
photo(2).JPG (133.56 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
photo(1).JPG
photo(1).JPG (128.32 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Re: Anyone seen this "destiny" teardrop before?

Postby Junkboy999 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Nope.

It looks like it need Ventilation. Home made windows on the doors. will they open? You can always put
in Vent plugs
Junkboy999
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Anyone seen this "destiny" teardrop before?

Postby 2bits » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah that thing looked like a carbon monoxide trap although easily fixed. Put in some windows that open, add a roof vent would be the trick. He was asking $1750 for it which is insane. I offered him $800 and at first he balked but then knocked on my window as I was driving off asking if it was a serious offer, so I feel he would have taken it. I thought about the carpentry of the shelves and the home made welding job and considering I just bought a 10 foot 1974 prowler that next day, I went back and offered him $600 for it and I guess that made him mad haha because then he would not even accept $800, he did say he would take a grand for it but I didn't think it was worth that. He said he felt "confident" a guy who was coming to look at it the next day as going to buy it at $1750! Well of course it is still there is anyone is interested... Feel free to have this thread moved to the For Sale (not mine) section as I am not looking at buying it any longer.
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central