Update!!! Beaver's Bend State Park... Date change

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

beavers update

Postby oklahomajewel » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:20 pm

Hey Jody... are we going to have to race to see who has more done by Mar 31 ??? I have been thinking things over in my head and then this morning woke up , thinking " Geez! Julie (talking to myself) this is not rocket science! I'm not going to live in it ! .... Oh, I get that now... that's not so hard... "

So now I just need to get the supplies and yep, "git 'er done"

Ready .....set.......
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: beavers update

Postby madjack » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:24 am

oklahomajewel wrote:Hey Jody... are we going to have to race to see who has more done by Mar 31 ??? I have been thinking things over in my head and then this morning woke up , thinking " Geez! Julie (talking to myself) this is not rocket science! I'm not going to live in it ! .... Oh, I get that now... that's not so hard... "

So now I just need to get the supplies and yep, "git 'er done"

Ready .....set.......

...you have realized a very important thing there Julie...these are not Grand Piano's and you don't haveta fly it to the moon...just build it and camp...K.I.S.S.
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Chris C » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:20 pm

Only 36 days!!!!! :roll: Luckily I won't have to sit around and tear pages off the calander waiting for it to roll around..........................at least not for the next week. I leave for the Caribbean this Friday morning and I've promised myself to go "cold turkey" :snowstorm: and not check the T&TTT site or count the days until Beaver's Bend. :crazy: I promised myself, I promised myself, I promised myself. See, I'm going to be okay, I think I'm going to be okay, aren't I? :laughing1:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Chris C » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:22 pm

(he really IS okay, isn't he? :rofl2:

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Chris C

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:48 am

Chis, I know you can do it. you will be having so much fun you probably won't think about all of us on the forum...I know I didn't when I was at the hospital with Charles and his Kidney stones a couple of weeks ago :? :?
Well hope you and Fran have lots of fun. Let us know how the trip was when you get back. Stay safe.
Linda

PS see you guys in 35 days :lol:
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:14 am

KIDNEY STONES????? Been there, done that MANY A TIME, and don't want to go there again! :? :O That could be a whole new topic, ahuh, ahuh! By the way, I hope Charles is okay and feeling better now. I really can relate. It sucks! :thumbdown:

Chris C

Postby kajamelu4 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:18 am

Chris-

Lucky you!! Off to the sun, sand, and surf.

Think about me Friday. I will be at a Livestock show with 24 pigs and 16 kids from our small town. There will be over 400 pigs competing. The barn is so lovely with that many hogs. Especially the air! :lol:

Anyway, have fun!!! Take lots of pics for us that are stuck here in Oklahoma this time of year!

Karol
kajamelu4
The 300 Club

Postby Chris C » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:21 pm

Can't say I'd like to trade places with you, but the Surf and Sand isn't my thing. The trip is a gift from my Dad to everyone in the family, so I can't complain...................but I'd much rather have gone to Alaska. :roll:

Chris C

Postby ARKPAT » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:43 am

I know most of you want to watch the weather in the area your camping or going to camp in.

Here iis the site with the most information no mater you are giong <http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Broken+Bow&state=OK&site=SHV>.
This is the area for Bever Bend area. This site has alot of information about weather and education self-study on weather. Sorry about the long URL.

Pat :D

P.S. the "fire-ban" < red flag> information is also located on this site.[/url]
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:17 am

weather link

Looks like they have a 40% chance of rain this weekend! Let's hope !!!

It's foggy in my 'burb of OKC right now.

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Chris C » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:33 pm

Julie,

We got caught in the tornadoes that went through the southern part of Missouri this pas weekend. (Honda was beat up by the hail :x ) And it looked as if Idabel got some rain during that same storm. Do you know if they did? Have you heard any word about the Fire ban?

Chris C

Previous

Return to South Central