Christmas at Loyd Park

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Christmas at Loyd Park

Postby 2bits » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:48 pm

We chatted up the Christmas gathering at Loyd Park the las time we met and Cindy was leading up this one and took my money so I hope its on and they're not running off to Florida with my cash hah! I think it was the second weekend in December, but Cindy could you please fill in the details? I think you reserved a loop and filled it up pretty darn quick but there are other sites nearby. Where are we for Christmas? I promise I won't bring leftover Halloween candy and neither should anyone else!! :lol:
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Re: Christmas at Loyd Park

Postby coyote » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:26 am

Gosh, we hope so! I scheduled vacation and got one present within two weeks last year. You got that Cindy!?! I have got vacation and 1/2 our presents! All YOU need to do is get the rest set up! :eyebrows: (oops, Joann just said we need to send money :oops: ) Thanks 2-bits, I had already bought sale priced Halloween candy! BUT, we do have freezer bags, some weird adult beverage and Stacy lights packed. :thumbsup: (BTW, while at it Cindy, see about getting the burn ban lifted for us please!)
coyote
Titanium Donating Member

Re: Christmas at Loyd Park

Postby 2bits » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Locking this thread and please direct your attention to the thread below for the scoop on Christmas!

http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=64496
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Return to South Central