Anyone up for a spring garthering?

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Anyone up for a spring garthering?

Postby the3beers » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 pm

I was thinking a spring gathering along Chinook Pass in Washington. I know there are a lot of people on these boards from Tacoma and south Seattle area so Chinook Pass isn't too far out of the way. Depending on how well things go we could set up monthly or bi-monthly groupings. :twisted: I would be willing on working up some proposals also.

I know of a park we could rent probably be a $25 registration fee to pay for it has facilities and Overnight dry-camping is also available for large groups (no hook-ups are available), The Park is being kept rustic, although a large covered picnic area with a refrigerator is available, a new playground and an approximately ¼-mile paved walking path has been added, along with showers and flush-toilets.

I'm not really familiar with gathering of this type so some idea and direction would be a great help.
the3beers
Teardrop Master

Postby grant whipp » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:26 pm

Hey there, 3beers!

Just wondering if you might know of the Northwest Spring Fling that happens every Memorial Day Weekend at a campground somewhere between Randle & Packwood? It's been going for quite a few years and is always well attended (despite the "occasional" rain ... ;-} ;-} ...). Maybe you could contact the organizers for some tips and maybe co-ordinate with the get-togethers already happening up there. Rod & Trudy Glassett - [email protected] or Jack Jacobson - [email protected]

They can also help put you in touch with T.O.W. - Teardroppers of Oregon & Washington - if you might have an interest in that direction.

Good Luck with whatever you put together, and don't forget to let me know at [email protected] so we can get your event(s) listed on our DESTINATIONS! Page - www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html

In the meantime ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Re: Anyone up for a spring garthering?

Postby NightCap » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:46 pm

the3beers wrote:I was thinking a spring gathering along Chinook Pass in Washington. I know there are a lot of people on these boards from Tacoma and south Seattle area so Chinook Pass isn't too far out of the way. Depending on how well things go we could set up monthly or bi-monthly groupings. :twisted: I would be willing on working up some proposals also.

I know of a park we could rent probably be a $25 registration fee to pay for it has facilities and Overnight dry-camping is also available for large groups (no hook-ups are available), The Park is being kept rustic, although a large covered picnic area with a refrigerator is available, a new playground and an approximately ¼-mile paved walking path has been added, along with showers and flush-toilets.

I'm not really familiar with gathering of this type so some idea and direction would be a great help.

I think I will be up for it. Keep me posted on details etc. Map to location.
#1 - 100% Done #2 - 100% Done Thinking about #3
NightCap
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby NightCap » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:03 am

Does this sound like the right place?

Take ramp onto I-90 - go 60.1 mi
Take exit #85 toward WA-970/WA-903/WENATCHEE - go 0.3 mi
Turn Left on SUNSET HWY - go 0.4 mi
Turn Right on WA-970 - go 9.9 mi
Take ramp toward US-97 - go 0.0 mi
Turn Right on US-97 - go 5.9 mi
#1 - 100% Done #2 - 100% Done Thinking about #3
NightCap
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby the3beers » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:51 am

the place I'm thinking about is right on highway 410 (Chinook pass)
the3beers
Teardrop Master

Return to North West