2018 On Our Way Gathering

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

2018 On Our Way Gathering

Postby Vedette » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 am

Once again it is time to start thinking about the PNW Tear jerkers annual “On Our Way Gathering” :applause:
This small informal Gathering started 5 years ago as a "meeting campout" for those of us on our way to the Lake Shasta Gathering, and for
anyone else that wanted to camp with us in Washington the week prior to Shasta.
Over the years it has grown into a nice sized little Gathering to kick of the Teardrop camping season.
We have enjoyed the use the Ag Museum in Union Gap for the past 4 years, but this year we are moving the Gathering a little further south, as it is a week earlier and we are still in April! :thinking:
So……this years ”On Our Way” Gathering has been scheduled for April 20 - 22nd at the Deschutes River Recreation Area Campground on the south side of the Columbia River just west of Biggs.
I have reserved and pre paid for 10 Campsites in the Campground (an entire loop for Fri. & Sat. nights) which should be adequate for all of those who plan to attend.
Your campsite fees will act as your registration for this event. This is a laid back, fun event, with impromptu everything. So come prepared to share with the group!
I have started a registration list.
So if you plan to join us please let me know ASAP.
Sandi and I are looking forward to seeing you again at this event, as it will be our last time to travel south for the Lake Shasta Gathering (it will be our 6th time, and we like change!)
Thus, the Format, Name, and Location for next years “On Our Way Gathering” ……..”MAY” change next year???? Something for us to discuss around the Campfire this year! :wine:
Thanks
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Return to North West