4th of July Fun at Carnation, WA

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

4th of July Fun at Carnation, WA

Postby Mike B » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:29 am

I will be there. And this time that may actually happen, since I spent so much getting the car fixed instead of attending the Spring Fling.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the regulars again.

Oh, yeah. I think I will take along a list of telephone numbers this time. That would have eliminated a lot of concern at the the Spring Fling.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Postby grant whipp » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 pm

Hey there, Mike!

I HOPE to see you there! I'd made plans a long time ago to go up, but something pretty important has gotten in the way. IF I can get things finished up to the point I can leave, then I'll go ahead and come on up ... chances are, though, it won't be 'til Sunday or Monday. There's a couple of other reasons I'd REALLY like to make it, so it just might happen!

See you all there, if I can make it!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby robert johnson » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:50 pm

I talked to Ken a couple if weeks ago, he said people were arriving in two waves, some are comming early for just the weekend, and others like me are showing up on monday and staying through the 5th. be prepared for lots of good potlucks ............Bob
robert johnson
Teardrop Advisor

Postby halfdome, Danny » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 pm

Depending on my work schedule I'll be there one or more nights. Jane is on call for the weekend and is trying to give her call away with no luck so I may have the tear to myself. :relaxing: Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Mike B » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:53 am

robert johnson wrote:Be prepared for lots of good potlucks.

I will be doing Dutch oven meatloaf and Dutch oven potatoes (a bit like au gratin potatoes).

I will bring some more of the pamphlets that Jack Jacobsen and I handed out at the Minden Gathering last year, too.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Postby Old Coyote » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:56 pm

We plan on geting there on Monday and leave Wednesday

Herb and Elaine
:woohoo:
Old Coyote
Teardrop Builder

Postby rainjer » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:41 am

It look like I will have the trailer "weather tight" & usable by the 4th of July weekend so we will be there. :applause:
rainjer
King Koleman

Postby Jack J » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:30 pm

Mike, hopefully there will be no car problems on your way Carnation because if we get the "call" then there we will have a state grid search to find you lol. Winner gets a dutch oven. We should be there friday evening and need to leave on monday. The weather forecast looks good so far.
It sounds like all us teardroppers in the Northwest do is have potlucks and eat. We will talk about other things to do after dinner.

Jack
Jack J
Teardrop Advisor

Return to North West