Tiny camper gathering 2024

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Tiny camper gathering 2024

Postby irgod32 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:57 am

Here we go for September 19-22, 2024!
The time to reserve your spot for our 6th annual Tiny camper Gathering is 6 months in advance (March 19th 2024) to reserve our spots, so reserve early for SEPTEMBER 19th-22nd 2024 weekend! Don't snooze and don't loose out! :worship: Again, we welcome everyone, new or home built trailers. We enjoy all your modifications you put into your tiny trailer.

Last September (2023) at our last gathering, we all met and shared our trailers with one another. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy our discussions and conversations on what you all added to your trailers. There are so many little tricks you can do to make your trailer so personal. I'm sure we've all experienced someone coming up to you whether at a campsite or at the gas station asking about your trailer. For 10 or 15 minutes, the curious may get to ask you a few questions and maybe see a little of what you've done. But at our gatherings we all get to see all the glorious details you put into your trailer.
Home Built and new TD trailer gathering is for everyone interested in sharing their small or tiny camping trailer. This year's gathering will be at Morro Bay SP (https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=594). We will be in the upper loop around sp103. Look at the website map and try to get a spot close to that area so we all can be close. Come have fun camping with like-minded people and share your new trailer, your old trailer, or your DIY trailer. We will arrive Thursday Sept 19th and depart Sunday Sept 22th. Be sure to introduce yourself to everyone you see with a tiny camper.
:D
We are a small cozy group, and we try to minimize group activities so that everyone is free to explore the surrounding area or spend long visits with friends, with plenty of hiking, exploring, or just sit and relax at your campsite.
Thursday night will be a settling in and relaxing night but feel free to wander and meet other small TD campers.
Friday morning and afternoon is a good day to check out the surrounding areas. Friday evening Sept 20th we will have a meet and greet with your favorite (BYOB) beverage :wine: , we sit and chat for a bit and share stories (Bring your own chairs).
Saturday morning and afternoon is all yours to explore as you wish but Terry will be hosting another Sit-N-Paint Saturday 11AM-ish (So BYOB). I'm not sure what the art project will be but I'm sure it will be creative. Saturday night we sit around the campfire and share stories of our builds and travels. We usually do a potluck on Saturday night but because of food sharing during these times can be an issue, potluck will be canceled but bringing you own snacks and drinks is encouraged. I hope to have questions for the group to answer and share.
Sunday, is a sad day, we pack and head out to our own worlds and lives. Soooooo....! All that being said, I hope to see you all there again. :applause:
Please PM me if you plan to come so we can get a head count, thanks.
See you all in September!!!! :worship:
REMEMBER! March 19th 2023 is the first day to reserve your happy little spot at Morro Bay SP for September's gathering, so hurry and reserve you spot! :twisted:
Tiny Trailer Builders of America
Build it and they will come!
Tiny Trailer Builders of America
Build it and they will come
irgod32
Teardrop Master

Re: Tiny camper gathering 2024

Postby ELM » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:41 pm

We made our reservion for site 99 and will arriving a few days early 9/17 to 9/22 :beer: :?
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Postby italianub » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:36 am

Just grabbed site 106! This will definitely light a fire under my ass to get my trailer done! About to start on the walls :D

I'm just north on the 1 freeway in Pacifica, very excited!
Build began Feb 10th, 2024
Build journal: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76227
Video build journal: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0ZP7TwtcT3
italianub
Teardrop Advisor

Postby ELM » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:52 pm

Look forward to seeing it. Sometimes it takes a deadline to get something done. Post some picture here and just take one job at a time and it will slowly get done, Well most of the way done. There never all the way done.

italianub wrote:Just grabbed site 106! This will definitely light a fire under my ass to get my trailer done! About to start on the walls :D

I'm just north on the 1 freeway in Pacifica, very excited!
My Build journal. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65395
ELM
Teardrop Master

Postby Rockytrails » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:03 pm

We got site 105. Looking forward to it!
Rockytrails
Teardrop Inspector

Return to South West