Redwood Camping

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby emiller » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:47 am

George we have used it once so far but Donna is looking at some recipes to do.
emiller
Donating Member

Postby cherokeegeorge » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:34 pm

Jim not sure yetsure do want to
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

PM Me for Info

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm

8) Dear Valerie & Munch,

Check out the IRG website, click on our logo, and you can get an idea of what's in the immediate area. Also, there will be links provided there from other groups such as Chamber of Commerce and State Parks. If you are a member of Triple A (AAA) they have a good deal of info and books. If you send me a PM with your address I can send you some of the local brochures and other things I collected for the IRG participants. I had a table there that had info on places to go and it included some of the local camping areas.

Also, we will be camping in the Redwoods this summer and will post a window period where people can come by to camp. Eddie, this means you. And sure George, if you come up I'll even give you a special bonus ticket! Camping in the redwoods will be cool, literally. Keep in mind that there will be a gathering in the adjacent county, Mendocino July 20-22, right along the ocean, so those of you interested can connect on to the dates right before or after that gathering and make a stop at the ocean and still camp in the redwoods. It will be very informal (see previous topics of Early Bird Gathering and Redwoods Revisited) and you'll have to pitch in to pay for your campsite-- drop in to see what's available as no reservations can be made at Swimmer's Delight ( our personal favorite ).

Joanie
The Teardrop Nanny

:R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Previous

Return to South West