Mendocino Coast teardrop Gathering & D.O.G. July 14-16 2

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby Mike Ahern » Sun May 21, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi Lee
The two photo look great, we are still looking forward to going to the coast. We willl see you on July 14th. 8)
Mike Ahern
Donating Member

Postby tupelosue » Mon May 22, 2006 10:11 am

Hey Lee, I plan to be there.

Not sure what I'll be driving, tho. might need a new block, or a new car :( :( :(

by the way, due to the previous piece of news, I've canceled plans to go to
the wild iris festival. working that weekend :cry:

I am still planning on the kate festival. :D

sue
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby mercy » Mon May 22, 2006 8:17 pm

it looks gorgeous out there...

roy and i are planning on coming up!
8)
-courtney
practice beautiful randomness and act kinda senseless
mercy
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Lazybones » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:32 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know to bring some warm clothes. It can be foggy on the coast in July. :snowstorm:

About 25 of you have emailed me to say your coming. Those of you who haven't please let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone!
Lee
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Gathering

Postby Steve E » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:38 pm

Hi Lee:
We are planning on leaving Thursday Morning and heading up. Looking forward to it. Thanks for making it all happen....See ya soon
Patty and Steve :)
Steve E
Platinum Donating Member

Postby dguff » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 am

Lee,
We had been planning to get down the coast but due to some scheduling changes for visitors from out of town we won't be able to make it. We will be at the IRG.

Jerome Guffey :(
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Teardrop Wannabe

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:18 pm

8) Okay Lee,

Seems that Dean has some daring plan worked out that we'll be coming down later this Friday with a tent and returning on Sunday with a teardrop.

Pretty magical, huh??? ;)

See you and our other TD friends down there!

The Teardrop Nanny :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Rob » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:49 pm

Okay, an off the wall question:
Will anyone have a computer at Pt Cabrillo that is loaded with MSN and access to the web there? :roll:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:08 pm

Rob wrote:Okay, an off the wall question:
Will anyone have a computer at Pt Cabrillo that is loaded with MSN and access to the web there? :roll:

No... But I'm bringing some elk pate'. :twisted:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Kevin A » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:46 pm

Rob wrote:Okay, an off the wall question:

Rob, I'm bringing my laptop. I found the campground website lastnight and noticed they do have wi-fi. Can you just go to msn.com to access your account?
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Just Back From Mendocino

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:49 pm

8) Just pulled in a bit ago from the I.A.D.Y. 1st Annual Point Cabrillo Gathering at Mendocino that was organized by Lee Bryant. I can vouch for our party that we had a FABULOUS time.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you, Lee, for bringing us all together in such a beautiful location with sunshine throughout most of the weekend. And what a boon that the Mendo Art & Music Festival was happening that weekend also. Dean and I had the best weekend and wanted to let you all know that the people we were with were a BIG part of the reason. We are really looking forward to seeing so many of you again at the IRG.

Thanks again to Lee for choosing such a primo ocean camping location! :R

The Teardrop Nanny
Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby doug hodder » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:36 pm

I just got home from the Mendocino Gathering...had over 22 tears total show up...and for those of you that weren't there...it was a really good time...cool temps...fog rolling in at night made the lighthouse a real sight, and the fog horn off in the distance...not to mention you could hear the sea lions when the breeze was just right...great weather during the days...a lot of us got a little toasty/ and toasted..read it how you want...and lots of fantastic DO eats...no one went away hungry...or lacking for a good story thanks to Lee and Troy!!! Lotsa fun....Thanks a lot Lee for all your efforts, you picked out an outstanding location...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: See you in about 12 days at the IRG :applause: :applause: :applause: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Kevin A » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:07 pm

Dittos on what TDN & Snoop posted, just got in a while ago myself. put the trailer to bed and unpacked the perishables, most of what's left will be heading for the IRG in 12 days so it stays in the trailer. :thumbsup: I have a ton of photos to upload to yahoo, I'll post the link when they are done.
GReat job, Lee,
I'll for sure be planning on it for next year....
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:43 pm

Fabulous place for a gathering Lee... I absolutely love to listen to the stories Troy and you have to share. It was a treat to meet Troy's wife also.
My kind of temps and even some soothing fog too! :thumbsup:
Absolute awesome choice on weekend for the event, to coincide with the Mendocino Art Festival!!! :applause:
That was the most relaxing weekend I've had since last summer!!!
Teardroppers are the greatest people on this planet!!!
I just put Doug's Comet to bed inside the shop... Neighbor has already came and checked it out, was really impressed with Doug's work!!!
Many Thanks to Doug for being so gracious, to lend a tear for the upcoming IRG. :applause: (Joanie kept saying... 'Just buy it', on the drive home) :lol:
It was good to see some folks I haven't seen in a while and new folks I met for the first time. Was hoping to see a few people that weren't able to make it... Like Jan Keller, maybe she'll be able to come to the IRG and others too???

All I can say, is for those of you that weren't there, missed some absolutely awesome stories... "And it's Mary Hadda Little Lamb, by a nose!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Rob » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:46 am

Lee--
Thanks for organizing the weekend. And thanks for telling Mendocino when to have their Art Festival. :lol: Caryn & I had a great time see some we haven't seen in a year and meeting others we only knew from the Forum, or not at all. What a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Thanks also to Kevin for bringing his laptop so I could check on my folks halfway around the world. What a community the Teardroppers are. :thumbsup: :applause:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

PreviousNext

Return to South West