I was hoping to be able to switch my cleveland trip to a different weekend than the teardrop gathering, however, they won't let me know if it can be switched until mid august. So, I guess we won't be able to confirm a spot in the group area. I will try and get a spot in the main campground and then if it doesn't work out, I can cancel it. But I realize you can't hold a spot for us till aug.
If there is still an extra opening in the group area by Aug or so, or a cancellation, we will definitely like that!