3rd Annual Homebuilt and TD Gathering Sept. 19-22, 2019

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: 3rd Annual Homebuilt and TD Gathering Sept. 19-22, 2019

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Your group is growing! I am happy for you! Sorry I had to miss it...
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby irgod32 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:59 am

S. Heisley wrote:Your group is growing! I am happy for you! Sorry I had to miss it...

Hey Sharon,
We missed you! I hope you're feeling better, it sucks when you can't go camping. Will you be able to go to the finale?
Yes, this group is slowly growing. I kind of don't want this group to grow too big, being a small group lets us all know each other a little closer (just my opinion).
Never the less, it is what it is and we welcome all! I hope to see you and your trailer again soon. Keep in touch!
Robert and Terry
Tiny Trailer Builders of America
Build it and they will come
irgod32
Teardrop Master

Postby S. Heisley » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:10 pm

irgod32 wrote:
S. Heisley wrote:Your group is growing! I am happy for you! Sorry I had to miss it...

Hey Sharon,
We missed you! I hope you're feeling better, it sucks when you can't go camping. Will you be able to go to the finale?
Yes, this group is slowly growing. I kind of don't want this group to grow too big, being a small group lets us all know each other a little closer (just my opinion).
Never the less, it is what it is and we welcome all! I hope to see you and your trailer again soon. Keep in touch!
Robert and Terry

It's not looking good for me. I'm on my second chiropractor; but, this one is a lot better than the last. However, I can't sit or stand or even lay down for more than an hour or so as my entire back, head to bottom, keeps trying to corkscrew. So, I have to move a lot and am getting broken sleep too. Hopefully, I'll be better by next year.

Hope you all have a blast!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby irgod32 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:52 am

Sharon,
We all hope you feel better soon. As I have said in a prior post, your trailer is the inspiration for this "Home built and TD Gathering". All our trailers inspire someone to add to their own. I heard one person say that they wanted to add to their trailer what you have done to the floor in your trailer with the leaves. There are parts in my trailer that I added because of what I've seen in others. That is what this gathering is all about, inspiring others with our trailers. So get better soon, continue searching for health so that you can inspire more people with your unique trailer. Take care, hope to see you soon
Robert and Terry
Tiny Trailer Builders of America
Build it and they will come
irgod32
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to South West