Late Registration for the IRG...

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Late Registration for the IRG...

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:33 am

PayPal and Mail-in Registration are now closed.
Late Registration will be available at the event.
It doesn't appear that we will reach maximum occupancy, unless 150 people or so decide to come at the last minute...
If you haven't registered and decide to attend, please try to plan your arrival at a decent hour of the day, as the gate will be locked and you'll need to ring the bell for service. (Once there, you'll be given the combination to the gate)
Pre-Oredering of all souvenirs is closed as well, but there will be a very limited amount of extra souvenirs available at the event, on a first come-first serve basis, after Late Registration is closed.
I've chosen to handle the remainder of the registration this way, because I've got a lot on my plate to get everything ready for the gathering.

EDITED:
I've just been notified that someone's registration is already in the mail and not here yet...
If you've mailed your registration off already and don't see your name added to the roster yet... Don't worry, just let me know to keep an eye out for it.
If you haven't mailed your registration off yet, please hold on to it and register at the gathering.
Thank You.

EDITED AGAIN:
OK, The registration that was in the mail when we closed the PayPal and Mail-In Registration has arrived and has been added to the roster.
We picked up the T-shirt order yesterday and the they came out real nice!!!
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Return to South West