thoughts on an Olympian Grill?

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

thoughts on an Olympian Grill?

Postby looped » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:10 pm

broke this out of the storage shed the other night and fired this up,, good blue flames and the iron plate in there is still in very good shape..

Are these grills the cats meow or not?

William
"face it man. It's just not possible to fry an egg with a bicycle powered hairdryer!"
- Dave Lister
looped
The 300 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:40 pm

William, I went to Olympus once but the gods got mad 'cause I was a better cook AND better looking so I left. However, they didn't have one of those grills, which certainly looks like it would make any cat I have ever come across do it's meow thing.... :D ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby looped » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Ifn i threw a cat in there it would do alot more than meow for sure.. i am really liking this thing,, its 90% cast iron and the front handle serves double duty to hold it shut for transport.. there is even a cast iron plate that sits above the burners to enhance cooking.

edit:
just did an online search 150.00 for this thing new.. wow,, talk about not knowing what i have here. paid 1/10th of that for this
"face it man. It's just not possible to fry an egg with a bicycle powered hairdryer!"
- Dave Lister
looped
The 300 Club

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1