the latest facebook reciepe.

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

the latest facebook reciepe.

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:35 am

latest one of facebook chicken and limons and garlic and it turned out fabolous! about the only thing in a long time I have not made unedible!

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: the latest facebook reciepe.

Postby Mike B » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:15 am

You'll have to be more specific. There are those of us who don't do facebook (or eBay or PayPal or twitter).

8)
Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Mike B
500 Club

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:00 am

Mike, please tell us where you got the recipe on Facebook and someone will bring it over from there to here, if we can. :)
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby slowcowboy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 am

how do you post a link? or embed it like a photo?

heres what it was. 4 chicken breast, two lemons. 4 cloves of garlic, salt and a teaspoon of black peppercorns fresh ground mccormick works.

and 6 teaspoons of olive oil.

put one teaspoon oil oil in pan. add one thin sliced lemon. add pepper and salt. all one teaspoon.

put in a large bowl. the chicken breast then 3-4 pound beans. I used fresh from the garden. and 6 small red potatos the smallest diced. it called for 8 but 6 was plenty. mix together to get oil and salt and pepper on it all. add rest of the oil too.

put in a pan or the one with the oil it needs to be coated in one teaspoon of olive oil.

then pre heat oven to 400. and then roast for like 50 mints I live at 5 grand altude in pavillon, wyoming so I did a hole hour as the chicken breast were thick.

the remaining lemon is cut in half and the juice poured on top the chicken the garlic goes choped up in the pan first before it all after the oil and the lemon.

Mike.
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1