Peach Cobbler again???

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

Peach Cobbler again???

Postby DRYVEM » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:08 am

I could have sworn I posted a pic of my DO peach cobbler! :? I think the post disappeared. Hmmm...
Well here it is again. It was very good and quite simple to make.
Barbara
Proud owner of a 2010 Martin Built Teardrop
DRYVEM
Lifetime member

Re: Peach Cobbler again???

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:40 pm

DRYVEM wrote:I could have sworn I posted a pic of my DO peach cobbler! :? I think the post disappeared. Hmmm...

My son and I tried a cherry cobbler today along with a grilled pizza for dinner. It all disappeared so fast, I didn't get pictures either

The cobbler was great (White cake mix/mountain Dew) and cherry pie filling. We topped it with a mint chocolate chip ice cream while it was still warm.
The pizza was made from Pizza crust dough (Pillsbury) with pepperoni, hard salami, Garlic powder & parsley and mozzerella. I rolled the crust with EVOO, as thin as I could and it came out great. I grilled the dough one one side, then turned it over, and filled it with ingredients. Then put it back on the grill for 5 min. and let the cheese melt fully. The crust was crunchy and the total taste was awesome. ;)

This is his first DO and Grilled Pizza experience. He loved it. At 23, he has experienced a lot, but not the world of DO cooking. We'll try more on our trip to Toledo (Ohio) Blues Fest at the end of July. :thumbsup:
I want to get him involved in DO cooking since it opens up a new world in taste and enjoyment. 8)
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Re: Peach Cobbler again???

Postby Steve Frederick » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:15 pm

DRYVEM wrote:I could have sworn I posted a pic of my DO peach cobbler! :? I think the post disappeared. Hmmm...
Well here it is again. It was very good and quite simple to make.

Looks good!
Recipe??
Thanx!
Blessings, Steve
Adirondacks, Upstate New York
Building Journals
The Shop Manual's 8-years old!! Thank's everyone!
New! 'Rondack Lodge Plans!Order Here!
Steve Frederick
Custom Teardrop Builder

Location: Upstate New York, Adirondacks (Great Sacandaga Lake)

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:26 pm

Looks yummy !!!

One of the outdoorsman type stores over by my work was having a DO cookoff today, but when I inquired about it last Friday they sounded like they didn't even know anything about DO cooking!!! They said it would start at 10 today, judging at 2 and you had to make a main dish and a dessert , and they didn't know what the prizes would be. Needless to say, I didn't even go over there. BUT I got some things done on the Jewel Box ... !!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1