Teardrop cookbook

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

Teardrop cookbook

Postby Nytewyng » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:59 pm

Hey gang here's an idea. Why dont we put together a recipe book for our group, the administrator could put up a new topic for just the rcipe and ingredient list and the readers could donate recipes ( all in one place) so us folk could print them out on index cards or what have you ...low and behold we'd all have all of our favorite camping recipes.......what do you think? :thinking:
Rob and Deb Mangano
Nytewyng
500 Club

Re: Terdrop cookbook

Postby Kevin A » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:21 pm

Nytewyng wrote:Hey gang here's an idea. Why dont we put together a recipe book for our group, the administrator could put up a new topic for just the rcipe and ingredient list and the readers could donate recipes ( all in one place) so us folk could print them out on index cards or what have you ...low and behold we'd all have all of our favorite camping recipes.......what do you think? :thinking:

That's a great idea, we have a folder for recipes here if you wanna get a cookbook thread started :thumbsup:
http://tnttt.com/viewfo ... 774734571e
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:31 pm

WOW!!!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Kev! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby PresTx82 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:27 am

I've already been collecting and experimenting with the recipes posted on this site and some off the internet to see what I'd like to take too the woods and on the road. I actually just tried the Dutch Oven "Black Forest Cobbler" last night for the family. Everyone liked it and it was good with vanilla ice cream.

It did have a little iron taste to it though! :o
Mark
El Paso, Texas
PresTx82
500 Club

Postby sjptak » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:30 pm

I spend a little time on RV.net and they have a collection of recipes submitted by their members. Some have been GREAT and others have been, well......the wife and I call them pizza nights.

Give this http://shavano.home.bresnan.net/Cooks/Recipe%20Table%20of%20Contents.htm a try.
Stan

A tear drop wannabe but
a reasonably small TTT owner
sjptak
Teardrop Master

Re: Teardrop cookbook

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:51 pm

Nytewyng wrote:Hey gang here's an idea. Why dont we put together a recipe book for our group, the administrator could put up a new topic for just the rcipe and ingredient list and the readers could donate recipes ( all in one place) so us folk could print them out on index cards or what have you ...low and behold we'd all have all of our favorite camping recipes.......what do you think? :thinking:

Let me know when you're ready to start collecting recipes. I've got lots of "borrowed" recipes for the book. I also have several original ones too.

Uh oh!, You're makin' me hungry again!! ;)

Kurt
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Return to Recipes by and for teardroppers Cookbook #1