Removable Teardrop without trailer for sale.

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Removable Teardrop without trailer for sale.

Postby ae6black » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 pm

I have a problem. I have a teardrop sitting on a trailer I want to keep. I live in Church Supplied housing and can't have three trailers sitting around while I wait for a harbor freight trailer to be constructed and then titled so I can mount the teardrop for sale. The footprint of the unit is exactly 4 foot by 8 foot. I've used this unit 7 years and really enjoyed it. First $1,000.00 takes it unmounted from the trailer. If I am moved this year, I really don't want to have to deal with moving it. The unit itself is minimalist in nature, no sinks or water. I never included 12 volt since I built this to camp out of a Pennsylvania State Park during cold weather. It has a new air conditioner mounted in the galley area and is quite comfortable during the heat of summer. It's also very easy to heat with a simple cube heater. I actually stayed in this one weekend when it got down to negative 18 degrees F. If I do mount this permanently on a harbor freight trailer, I am planning on advertising it for $3,000.00 If a single person wanted to try out the teardrop lifestyle without dropping a lot of cash, this could be a good opportunity. The dog and I really enjoyed this. But time marches on and I wanted a bathroom and now have a camper with all of the creature comforts that I'll ever need.

Art
Attachments
140211_0005.jpg
140211_0005.jpg (183.08 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
140818_0001.jpg
140818_0001.jpg (8.62 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
ae6black
Silver Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted