Teeny Tiny Canned Ham for Sale - SOLD

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Teeny Tiny Canned Ham for Sale - SOLD

Postby Lizbeth » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:18 pm

1948 Explorer -probably home built can’t find another one like it.
Overall length 10’3”
Width 6’ 3.5”
Height 5’11”
Located in Lakewood, Ca.
$100.00 obo

It is not a teardrop but the smallest “canned ham” I have ever seen. Our son was going to fix it up to drag to the desert to sleep in while 4x4ing but has lost interest. The city has given me notice that I can’t have trailers in my driveway even tho’ I’ve had one or another there for 18 years. It has to go as soon as possible due to a reinspection of our driveway next week.

It has both doors including latches, it has the window frames for all the cutouts but they are missing the glass and opening mechanism and it has the rainguards for all the windows and doors. It has a four pin connector and working lights. It takes a 1 7/8” ball. I have a used replacement vent for it. The inside is painted white. The outside is painted and has a few places that the metal is oxidized all the way through. The worst is above one of the front windows and is about 3”x4”. My plan was to bondo these in and slap another coat of paint on it. The tires are holding air but aren’t in good shape. The whole frame was aluminum but somewhere in it’s past the tongue broke off and was replaced with a steel one. Evidence of this was found when we started to removed the cracked rubber gravel guard. It has a clear title and Permenent Trailer Identification (PTI) registration.

Inside is bare and it needs a 4’x4’ piece of plywood to fill in the rear floor that is gone. The layout we had planned was the bed side to side in the rear and a small fold out countertop in the front fitting in the 12” space in front of the door.

If you are an MSN member you can see it at;
http://groups.msn.com/PhotosAlbumgroup2 ... edham.msnw

If not PM me your email address and I can sent you pictures.[/b]
Last edited by Lizbeth on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor

Postby type82e » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:55 pm

that is so cool
pity I'm in australia or that would be mine
marcel
type82e
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Stephen G. » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:45 pm

Hello lizbeth
You should not have any trouble selling it. You can also try Ebay you most likly get more for it.
Best wishes
Steve
Stephen G.
Teardrop Master

Postby Lizbeth » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:57 pm

Thanks guys!
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Lizbeth » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:06 pm

The trailer is sold.
Lizbeth
Teardrop Advisor