2009 Big Woody Teardrop Camper For Sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

2009 Big Woody Teardrop Camper For Sale

Postby Goldennel16 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Big Woody Camper-- Teardrop Camper Deluxe Model: Built and purchased in 2009 by Dave at Big Woddy - This camper is totally like new! Hand made in Wisconsin. Awesome quality and attention to detail.

The galley in the Deluxe Big Woody Camper comes equipped with upper and lower cabinets, and a 12 volt outlet for TV, stereo or appliances. Also, side table attaches to give you more cooking space. Tongue rack hold 2 batteries to run the lights if you don't have electrical hook-up, and can carry your cooler for easy access at your campsite.

Inside the Deluxe Cabin are over-the-foot closets, a 12 volt light, and a 12 volt outlet.

Inside is cedar, smells great, and feels like a mini-cabin. A total head turner!!!

Exterior is silver. No damage to exterior a few MINOR scuffs on the inside of one lower galley cabinet door. Stored inside in garage.

650lbs. when empty.

PDF with photos and specs available. Please ask any questions!

Asking $6,200 obo (nearly $8,000 new)
Located in Minneapolis area of MN. May be willing to drive to meet someone with it, but totally depends on where.

I'm new on this forum. Any tips or things I need to know, feel free to give me a shout. I don't know how to insert a photo...happy to email one if anyone can help me post it. However, I loaded a photo as my profile picture.
email: [email protected] for more info.

Here is the current craigslist posting. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/rvs/2532880992.html[/url]

Thanks!
Signe
Goldennel16
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Goldennel16 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 am

This is still available, and price is negotiable. Let me know if you are interested, or have any more questions.

Signe
Goldennel16
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted