Tear for sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Tear for sale

Postby Jonkayak » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:25 pm

Brand new Woodie Tear for sale has 450 miles on it. Handles great. Has been tested to 70MPH on the highway. It is a 5x10 built on a 4x8 Tractor supply store frame, very strong. The exterior is all finished but the interior and galley are only ruffed in. It has two front closets and three rear cabinets. Has a drop compartment floor, tunge jack, and resessed tail lights. The sleeping area is ruffly 5'10" x 6'6". It has sliding side doors with built in windows. Also it has a title to the frame for easy reg. There is nothing wrong with this tear my wife would just like me to make a few changes (bigger). So instead of redoing some things I figured it looks good so I might sale it an build another (a 2+2). The camper is located near Atlanta in Jefferson Ga.. I'm asking $1200 call me at 687-247-3239. I'll try to get pics posted of it tonight.

Jon
1st tear drop sold. Second TTT will be glassed and look like........weekender maybe???????
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Postby asianflava » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:01 pm

Wow how did you fit a 5'10" X 6'6" sleeping area in a 5X10 trailer? :thinking:

Just kidding, I guess you meant 4'10"?
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Jonkayak » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:08 pm

Actualy it's pretty neat ........ :thinking:

Honestly I just cannot type anymore...
You are right, it's really 4'10

Jon
1st tear drop sold. Second TTT will be glassed and look like........weekender maybe???????
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

pics

Postby Jonkayak » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:32 pm

Not the newest pics but it gives a rough idea. I will get new pics tomorrow and post them as well.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bethmurph ... DBjTyHpPyU

Jon
Last edited by Jonkayak on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Postby Grandadeo » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:52 pm

Tried the link but didn't find any pictures. guess I'll wait till the new ones are up tomorrow.

Lee
Happy Motoring!
Grandadeo
Teardrop Master

Postby Jonkayak » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:14 pm

I changed the address so you should be abel to see them now but who knows. I'll post then on yahoo tomorrow to make things easier.

Jon
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Postby acteardrop » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:37 pm

I would love to see pics. I can't get to them from your link above. Are you in Atlanta?
Thanks,
ac
acteardrop
Teardrop Inspector

Postby acteardrop » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:39 pm

oops. I see now that you are close to Atlanta.
sorry,
ac
acteardrop
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Gage » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:48 am

I guess you don't want us to see much of it. Using your link, I only get a page that shows one large and 4 small. And it won't let me go anywhere else without joining something. If you really want to sale it, why don't you download the pics to your personal gallery in here.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Jonkayak » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:45 pm

Sorry I haven't got more pics up yet I have been real busy with work. I should have extra time coming in the next day or so to get the pics up on Yahoo, and I'll get some new ones as well. Also I'm in between Athens and Atlanta in the town of Jefferson.

Jon
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Postby Gage » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:57 am

Maybe your seeing something that I'm not. When I go to your pics, I just see early construction pics. I would like to see some 'finish' pics if that is possible. Can you upload some into you 'personal gallery' here on this site? Thank you.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Jonkayak » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 pm

You're right. Right now its only construction pics. The outside is the only thing finished right now. The inside and Galley are still needing finished. It is totlay useabel but unfinished. I have some finished pics of the outside. But right now I'm getting about five mins a day on the comp. So it'll be this weekend before the new pics are up and the photos are moved to a new site.

Jon
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Moved photos to yahoo

Postby Jonkayak » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Moved photos to yahoo. New photos will be up by Sunday at the latest. Sorry for being so slow. Works been rough this week.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bethmurph ... DBjTyHpPyU

Jon
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

New Pics

Postby Jonkayak » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:08 pm

Same Yahoo address but I have two new pics up. If you are interested please call or email me and I'll send you some more pics or I'll give you as much info as possible and ansewer all ?s.

Jon
Jonkayak
Teardrop Builder

Postby Chris C » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:44 pm

Gage,

Me thinks he still doesn't want us to see it. :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Next

Return to For Sale/Wanted