Anyone Interested In A New 4' x 9' Trailer Frame?-----SOLD!

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Anyone Interested In A New 4' x 9' Trailer Frame?-----SOLD!

Postby Lickety Split » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:17 pm

I have a new 4' x 9' trailer frame I need to finsh up. If anyone is interested in it let me know? It's made out of 2'' x 3'' angle lron. I havn't put the tounge on it yet, thats what I need to finsh on it. It has a 3,500 lb cambered axle on it. It has 3 leaf springs that could be 2 leaf if needed? It has a tounge jack, safety chains as well as rims and tires. Sorry guys, butt no kitchen sink with this one! "BUTT"! I may just have 3 good used windows sitting here I could toss in, well if I was a nice guy? I will post some pic's of it ASAP! Howard, Bakersfield Ca.
Last edited by Lickety Split on Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lickety Split
Teardrop Inspector

you have mail

Postby schmidty » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:04 pm

I emailed you earlier today about the trailer. I'm interested.
schmidty <><

10,000 miles and counting
schmidty
Teardrop Inspector

This Frame Has Been Sold

Postby Lickety Split » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:53 am

Hmm? This one got sold before I got pic's of it! The buyer did not take the 3 windows? (not for sale without the frame!) They will go with the next frame! One is 14"x30'' and the other two are 17''x30''. Stay tuned! I have a new frame I am working on! It's along the lines of a modified Widget, Midget or maybe a 2 Plus 2 frame? It will be setup so the buyer can choose how long he needs it, 6' to 10' after the tounge. It will be setup so you can even pick where you want the crossmembers and how many? The axle is a 2'' sq tube 3,500 lb straight axle with a 65'' hub face. It has 3 leaf leafsprings. It has 3 new 13'' Dexter rims, tires? It has a Bulldog 2'' forged steel coupler, safety chains. Later, Howard
Lickety Split
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted