Original 50's teardrop for sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Original 50's teardrop for sale

Postby Jim-SLC » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:21 pm

I have a restored 50's teardrop trailer for sale. It is a quality homemade unit. It has two tone new paint, light silver over dark silver. oRIGINAL 50S LINOLEUM IN CABIN ALSO 50'S BABY MOON HUBCAPS. New kitchenette. Buy for cost of parts and materials only get my labor for free. $2695. I also have a new custom built Woody teardrop that is about 85% complete. Just put the alum skin on the top and hatch and panel the inside and install interior lights and you are ready to roll. It has a heavy duty professionally built chassis with 14 " wheels and tires. Can e-mail you pictures of either one. Because I can't figure out how to add pictures to this post.
Jim Westbury
SLC, Utah
Jim-SLC
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:31 pm

Welcome to the board Jim...we wanna see the pics, so first the pics must be resized to 640x480(approx) and then either uploaded to your personal album which is accessible from the profile button on the bottom of your post or hosted elsewhere(you cannot do a direct embed to a post from your pc) now click on the "help with photos" button at the top of page...goodluck on the sale and ask away if you have further questions
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to For Sale/Wanted