2010 Cargo Mate 6x10 Basic Stealth Camper/Cargo Trailer

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

2010 Cargo Mate 6x10 Basic Stealth Camper/Cargo Trailer

Postby Daingmaing » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:04 am

Thanks for Looking!

I am selling my 6x10 Cargomate Trailer.

Exterior:

Interior:

(Corner Tiles have since been repaired)

As you can see by the pictures that the trailer has a finished interior. I insulated the Ceiling, Walls, and Floor. The walls have a rating of R-6, the ceiling is rated to R-11 and floors are rated to R-13.

Vapor barrier and beam insulated construction makes this 6x10 great for the stealth camper or late rifle season hunter, yet has the versatility to double/triple as a mobile workshop for the self employed professional carpenter, plumber, electrician, or landscaper. With a small propane space heater, this cargo conversion stays warm all night; even through the depths of winter.

The tires are new Goodyear Marathon's with less than 500 miles on them. The tires still have nipples on them. This trailer is also equipped with a full sized spare. It has upgraded wiring with a seven pin plug, reverse LED flood lights on rear, additional LED lamps on the interior, and the LED lighting on the exterior are just a few of the things I have added to it. This trailer also has swingaway leveling feet under the rear. The trailer is finished inside, and also can be fitted with a tire brace(s) for those looking to haul motorcycles or atvs. The rear ramp door is also finished with vinyl composite tile. The undercarriage is also finished with a composite board that has been rubber undercoated. A shore power outlet door has been installed in the front as well as an RV style latch handle on the side door. This listing also includes: 2 sets of wheel chocks, three barrel door locks that are keyed the same, a tongue latch lock, a 'California Immobilizer' tongue lock, concrete pavers for the leveling feet(front & rear) and a under to over the axle conversion (adds 5-6" lift) made by Dexter , and a slew of interior hooks and mounting points.

I am selling this trailer because I do not need it any more, for it has fullfilled it's intended purpose. I would like the funds to start a new teardrop build. This build has served me well. I camped in it for three months and it got me & my belongings moved into Telluride, and now I am looking to pass it on to the right buyer; someone who will take this build to the next level. Hopefully I can find someone close to home, but I am willing to travel somewhere close for the right prospective buyer. The western slope of Colorado, Central Colorado, and the Four Corners area is just about my limit of travel to meet someone. I am the second owner, and the title is clear with no liens.

I am asking $4000 obo.

I can take more pictures if needed.

Thanks for Looking!
For Sale: 2010 6x10 Stealth Camper / Utility-Cargo Conversion.. located in SW Colorado / Four Corners

http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=67031

PM for more details
Daingmaing
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted