Fab/Design help offered

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Fab/Design help offered

Postby 3GKnight » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello all!

Building my teardrop was one of the more satisfying things I've ever done. Of course some things were frustrating but I sincerely enjoyed building it. I'm already planning my next build! That won't happen for a while, but in the mean time I have the tools, skills, and some time to offer/sell. I'm really looking for a product I can fabricate on more of a mass scale but doing smaller custom jobs will hopefully lead to that.

While I'm not a trained mechanical engineer, I do have an Industrial Technology degree, with an emphasis in Manufacturing Management. I put myself through college turning wrenches for a fleet vehicle service company, doing work on everything from earth movers to Astro vans, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. After graduating, I spent 5 years doing CAD work and then moved into manufacturing management. I've done that for 10 years now. I do all my own home repair/improvement work, including plumbing, electrical, landscaping, framing, etc...

So if you have something you need created that would be served by CAD, metalworking, woodworking, electrical, and/or plumbing experience, just send me a PM or preferably, an email to 3girlknight at gmail. While I'm thinking of things small enough to ship reasonably, please don't hesitate to ask about anything. Gotta start somewhere!

( I've even done concrete work but don't imagine that will apply here. Or maybe I just don't want it to... Doing flatwork in Central CA's 100+ degree summers doesn't bring back a lot of fond memories.)

Thanks!

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenveltkamp?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=X_eh
3GKnight
Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted