My TTT for sale (PNW, Seattle Area)

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

My TTT for sale (PNW, Seattle Area)

Postby bears-eat-beets » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:47 am

Hi guys,
Unfortunately I have to part ways with this guy. I just bought a house and need a little bit of cash to cover the down payment.

[url]Here's the Craigslist link: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/5809345803.html[/url]

In case the post expires, txt me at 703 eight nine eight two zro sevn two

This think is a little heavy and a little overbuilt, but it's really quite awesome. Super comfortable, no kitchen, full electrical, fan, about 8-9 lights, flip down TV, in ceiling audio, 3 batteries that charge while driving.

Here's the txt of the CL post:

have a home built tiny travel trailer. Everything on this is well designed and top quality. It's about 12 feet long, and the curb weight is about 1600 lbs (tongue weight is about 200lbs, I know, it's slightly off balance). It has ALWAYS been stored inside a garage, It has hubs with drums on them, but the braking system isn't in there (easy to get a piston and shoes). However it towed fine behind my Mazda CX 7. I haven't taken it out in about a year but all is in good order with it.

I bought it about 60% complete, and I spent about 5 months finishing it up in the evenings. It's based on an old popup tent camper, not a cheap HF utility trailer. The frame is solid steel and it is *very* sturdy, It has a full electrical system with creature comforts (flip down tv, fan, lights, radio/stereo, etc.). The original owner nor myself cut any corners while making it.

It sits high enough off the ground to go up USFS roads, but not high enough to be unstable. It a really unique trailer, and I just want to see it find a new home. I have taken a job that has me in the air 80% of the time and I don't get to appreciate it anymore.

Some features are:
-Fully insulated
-Very high quality insulating locking door and window, both have screens
-Curtains
-Storage area in back
-Sink (no running water) that drains under the car,
-Cabinet that is accessible from outside and inside.
-Comes with spare tire (mounted on outside). I will include Jack and Tire Iron as they are mounted
-It has 3 deep cycle batteries and is designed to charge from the car while your driving.
-----It has a a marine switch to automatically disconnect the the trailer when the car is off.
-It has small lights everywhere inside (dome lights, lights over sink, in cabinets, reading lights, etc.)
-It has a flip down 17" TV with RCA inputs, I have a little box that allows you to plug in HDMI to it.
-----I would hook it up to my phone and watch movies on it.
-It has a small amplifier and speakers mounted inside the ceiling that
-It has a thick foam mattress that fits 2 adults perfectly (I'm 6'2"). The mattress folds into 3rds, so it's like a mini sofa when it's folded up.
-built in fan that provides a nice breeze while sleeping.
Attachments
IMG_20160802_145227_01.jpg
IMG_20160802_145227_01.jpg (107.04 KiB) Viewed 974 times
IMG_20160802_145223_01.jpg
IMG_20160802_145223_01.jpg (114.26 KiB) Viewed 974 times
IMG_20160802_145619_01.png
IMG_20160802_145619_01.png (663.74 KiB) Viewed 974 times
bears-eat-beets
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted