Oklahoma For Sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Oklahoma For Sale

Postby Gerhardl » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

SOLD
I built this for myself five years ago and have used this camper several times each year since then. I spent six months in my spare time building this solid trailer that has given me no trouble during the years that I have used it. It is insulated on all four sides and is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Included is a 12 volt power supply/battery charger for shore power as well as a 100 watt solar panel and two 35 amp hour batteries for off grid. This allows me to go anywhere and camp at any spot that I can find. The fantastic fan and lights can run all night with amps to spare. As long as there is sun, you will never run out of power. Also included is a canopy with four side panels, Grand Trunk Shower tent, Coleman stove, water jug and ice chest. It is set up and ready to go camping. I last used this trailer a few weeks ago and everything works perfectly. I have had several years of fun camping with this trailer and really hate to sell it, but recently bought an Rpod trailer and need to sell this one. It is easily towed by a small vehicle and can be moved around by hand. If you are looking for a well-built durable Teardrop Camper, this is the one.
Attachments
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG (38.89 KiB) Viewed 935 times
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG (57.22 KiB) Viewed 935 times
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG (42.66 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Gerhardl
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted