Custom built tear drop, larger size.

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Custom built tear drop, larger size.

Postby Themidnightroller » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi, I am listing my large tear drop. I originally had a build log on tntt, but got busy and couldn’t work on the trailer for a while. I did finish it eventually, but never updated the build log, I do have all the build photos though. The build log is, viewtopic.php?f=50&t=60533 Our family is growing and we are needing a bigger camper.
I will list the trailer details. It does have a NM title. The frame is built out of steel tubing. It has a 3,500 LB 5 lug torsion axle, and it pulls smooth as butter. Empty weight is around 1850 lbs. It has re-enforced premium ply walls. Has Oak roof joist/bows. It has 1 piece aluminum skin over the top, both sides, and also on the bottom, total out side is covered by aluminum. It is built heavier that most, but I wanted something that was rock solid. Has the fan/vent. Lighting, Refrigerator, AC, and Heater. Has Coker Classic Tires. Fiberglass Fenders. This trailer is 90% done or more. It still needs trim on the inside, and the door needs some work to get a tighter seal. Also there currently is no batteries in the trailer. Please feel free to email, text, or call with any questions. I have over $8000 in building, plus time. Asking $7800 or a reasonable offer. Thanks Caleb. 505-870-2569 [email protected] I have attached photos of out side, and a drawing of the floor plan, will update with photos of inside soon.
Attachments
TD3.jpg
TD3.jpg (157.22 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
TD2.jpg
TD2.jpg (71.04 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
TD1.jpg
TD1.jpg (67.71 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
Last edited by Themidnightroller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themidnightroller
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Custom built tear drop, larger size.

Postby Themidnightroller » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:19 pm

floor plan lay out
Attachments
floor plan..png
floor plan..png (26.56 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Themidnightroller
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Custom built tear drop, larger size.

Postby Themidnightroller » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:58 am

I am uploading photos. If any one has any interest, please call or email me. I need to sell, and will consider all offers.
Themidnightroller
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted