NOMAD 6'x12' Adventure Trailer

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

NOMAD 6'x12' Adventure Trailer

Postby Poorlytiedfly » Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Regrettably it is time for the NOMAD to find a new home (college tuition bills :cry: )

I have fully documented my unique build here on TNTTT here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65202 The NOMAD was born from an idea to build a sturdy, comfortable and rugged trailer for two. Interior dimensions allow for a queen sized air mattress and there is no bulkhead overhanging your feet. The interior is comfortable to move around in, watch tv or relax. Full galley in rear has AC/DC refrigerator, LP gas grill/griddle and plenty of storage. The trailer is dry with no leaks and no issues. Built on a rugged 3"x3" and 3"x2" steel tube frame with 3500# axle. Aluminum wheels, flat screen tv, 6 Pioneer speakers, DVD, Bluetooth/CD player, door/window with screen on each side with privacy panels, ample storage inside/in galley and in tongue box. Has custom welded safari rack and dual awnings.

Also included is a Reese antisway/leveling hitch kit - not completely necessary but nice to have on longer tows. I have not installed this yet but it will be included.

This is a really great camper. No expense was spared in building it. Priced fair at $9,500 including ALL features/equipment EXCEPT Honda generator - but willing to entertain serious offers. I am located in southern Indiana.

Have questions - don't hesitate to ask!
Poorlytiedfly
Teardrop Advisor

Re: NOMAD 6'x12' Adventure Trailer

Postby cs_whypt2 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello!
Beautiful build!
Just a casual question (I may have missed it) what is the weight?

Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Re: NOMAD 6'x12' Adventure Trailer

Postby Poorlytiedfly » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:28 pm

cs_whypt2 wrote:Hello!
Beautiful build!
Just a casual question (I may have missed it) what is the weight?

Dianne

Dryweight is right at 2300#
Poorlytiedfly
Teardrop Advisor

Return to For Sale/Wanted