?? For Sale. 14x7 Custom trailer

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

?? For Sale. 14x7 Custom trailer

Postby Wi urban camo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:00 am

?? For Sale. 14x7 Team Spirit Custom trailer. Possible job transfer and consider selling.
See link for build.... viewtopic.php?f=42&t=45992&hilit=elk+river
Look at all 18 pages.

FOR SALE:
RV door, ramp door, dual axle, v-nose, extra tall height, two windows and insulated.
Haul your ATV, motorcycle and all your gear undercover and then have a place to sleep, cook, warm up and relax.
This is a 14 x 7 tandem axle trailer with the extra 3 foot V nose.
It comes with a real RV thermostat controlled LP gas furnace for the winter and a roof mounted Air Conditioner for the summer. Plus a 12 volt Fantastic roof vent.
There is a 120 volt refrigerator, microwave, AC/DC flat screen TV with DVD player running off the full 120 volt AC system with a full 12 volt DC charger maintainer set-up.
There is a porta pottie included. Cooler storage and a bar set-up area.
It will sleep 2 on the fold down "jackknife" sofa beds. It folds down into a queen size bed.
It tows easily with any SUV or 1/2 ton truck.
All solid oak cabinets, no cheap particle board here. Also with a stainless steel countertop.
LED lighting, house lights and emergency puck lights.
Has lots of storage for clothes, camping, and more.

It cost around $15,500 to build. Will sell for $9000 to a teardrop member. The trailer itself was $8200 new. Might list on Craigslist for a higher price.
Please leave me a message if you have questions and be patient for a response. I don't have normal work hours and can't talk on the phone while I'm working in a hospital environment.
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try. Dr. Seuss!
Wi urban camo
Teardrop Builder

Location: Somewhere between fields of corn and Metropolis - Wisconsin

Re: ?? For Sale. 14x7 Custom trailer

Postby steve cowan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

That is a super nice conversion.Really impressive work.
steve cowan
Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted