FS (FL) 5' x 8' Homebuilt Camper

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

FS (FL) 5' x 8' Homebuilt Camper

Postby Alchaz42 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:39 am

I have for sale a 5'x8' teardrop camper that I have built. It started 2 years ago for my girlfriend ( thus the pink refrigerator! ). She is no longer with me, so I am selling it. I have used it once, and it worked really well. It has a 110v refrigerator, 2 burner pull-out stove, gas grill, microwave and sink with electric pump for the water. Also included is a DVD player. It also has stabilizer jacks at the rear.A factory built job equipped as this one is would cost over $15,000. I am 75 years old and camping is just not for me. Also included is a Litle Guy 5'x7' add on that attaches to the side of the camper, giving you more space. It is screened on all sides and can be closed to provide privacy. The pictures show it set up. I just assembled it to figure out the attachment location. This tent alone cost $500.00.
Also has a 12volt battery and a charger to keep it charged when plugged in to shore power or generator. Has an 800 watt inverter to run all but the microwave - you must be on shore power or generator to use it. There are 12v lights in the cabin and galley, as well as 100v outlets. Also has a roof vent with fan and screened windows in the doors.
You can call 850-539-3808 and leave a message. I will get back to you.
i am asking $5995, just about what I have in it.
Also have a brand new - in the box Predator 2000 watt generator I would sell for an additional $450.00.

You can see pictres on this site: https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/tro/6600637992.html
Alchaz42
Teardrop Inspector

Re: FS (FL) 5' x 8' Homebuilt Camper

Postby Swan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm

craigslist link dead
Camping in 6X12 Express Cargo Trailer
Swan
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted