Little Guy 5 Wide for Sale! :D

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Little Guy 5 Wide for Sale! :D

Postby casros616 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:41 am

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/tro ... 46936.html

Adorable little teardrop trailer for sale.

It comes with a queen mattress that comfortably sleeps two. On top of that, it has a lot of storage space and a pop-up kitchen in the back.

It is lightweight (about 800 lbs). You can tow it with just about anything and still get awesome gas mileage (I still get about 23 MPG in my Kia Soul) It is also super easy to drive and fit into little camping spots.

It is easy to access as the doors open on both sides and have a latch to hold them open.

It is airy, as both doors have sliding windows with a screen and there is a fan on top.

You will be hanging out in comfort and style. There are lights in the "bedroom" and the kitchen. You can easily charge electronics on the outlets. The brand new battery can also be charged from the solar panel we installed!

The trailer has a ton of awesome new upgrades!
-Brand new battery with 3 year warranty ($150)
-Solar charger for battery ($80 value)
-Brand new Les Schwab tires with less than 100 miles on them (Bought for $300 and have a lifetime warranty!)
-Custom welded storage basket for extra space. Made of extra light material so it doesn't bring your gas mileage down ($750 value)
-Trailer dolly so you can move it easily ($125 value)
-1 1/4" & 2" ball mount ($20/each)
-20' adapter cord to plug in to outlet ($75 value)
-Trimax TCL65 Wheel Chock Lock ($60 on Amazon)
-Ball hitch lock so people can't just come hook up to it and drive off ($20 value)
-Rear bicycle receiver ($125 value)

Message me with any questions or to set up a time to see it! Clean title, in hand, serious inquiries only. :D
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (82.52 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
casros616
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Little Guy 5 Wide for Sale! :D

Postby Spotman » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:00 am

casros616 wrote:https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/tro/d/salt-lake-city-solar-charging-teardrop/7183946936.html

Adorable little teardrop trailer for sale.

It comes with a queen mattress that comfortably sleeps two. On top of that, it has a lot of storage space and a pop-up kitchen in the back.

It is lightweight (about 800 lbs). You can tow it with just about anything and still get awesome gas mileage (I still get about 23 MPG in my Kia Soul) It is also super easy to drive and fit into little camping spots.

It is easy to access as the doors open on both sides and have a latch to hold them open.

It is airy, as both doors have sliding windows with a screen and there is a fan on top.

You will be hanging out in comfort and style. There are lights in the "bedroom" and the kitchen. You can easily charge electronics on the outlets. The brand new battery can also be charged from the solar panel we installed!

The trailer has a ton of awesome new upgrades!
-Brand new battery with 3 year warranty ($150)
-Solar charger for battery ($80 value)
-Brand new Les Schwab tires with less than 100 miles on them (Bought for $300 and have a lifetime warranty!)
-Custom welded storage basket for extra space. Made of extra light material so it doesn't bring your gas mileage down ($750 value)
-Trailer dolly so you can move it easily ($125 value)
-1 1/4" & 2" ball mount ($20/each)
-20' adapter cord to plug in to outlet ($75 value)
-Trimax TCL65 Wheel Chock Lock ($60 on Amazon)
-Ball hitch lock so people can't just come hook up to it and drive off ($20 value)
-Rear bicycle receiver ($125 value)

Message me with any questions or to set up a time to see it! Clean title, in hand, serious inquiries only. :D
Did I miss the price somewhere?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
2018 Heartland Terry Classic V21
2018 Toyota Tundra DC
Spotman
500 Club

Postby gudmund » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:19 pm

I think I saw a $$$ listed in the craig's listing web-site he posted in his write up.
gudmund
500 Club

Postby BigGoofyGuy » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:19 pm

BigGoofyGuy
The 300 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted