NT 40" x 48" utility trailer and three wheels

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

NT 40" x 48" utility trailer and three wheels

Postby DJ Davis » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:18 pm

For those of you in the San Antonio TX area:

I bought a Northern Tool small utility trailer in 2018 when Th' Feds had halted the sale of Harbor Freight 4' x 8' trailers. Plan A was to build teardrop on a HF frame, but I opted for Plan B which was a box on the NT to hold our tent, chairs, cots, and other camping gear until Plan A could be implemented. In mid-2018 I found a used HF trailer, bought it, put the NT trailer in the shed, reactivated Plan A, and built the current camper. I still toy with the idea of building the box for the NT, but if I can sell it to someone else that might have a similar idea, it's available for $200 OBO.

As for the three wheels, in my upgrades to the current camper over the past few years I've replaced the HF axle with one I made and upgraded to 13" rims and 24" tires. Two of the original HF wheels have about 2500 miles on them and the third wheel is a new spare. All three have been stored inside out of the weather, so no dry rot. Asking $50 OBO for all three wheels/tires.
DJ

They say "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I've noted that if it doesn't kill you, it waits patiently for another opportunity.
DJ Davis
Teardrop Master

Return to For Sale/Wanted