New Teardrop Available in Washington

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

New Teardrop Available in Washington

Postby Foxpaw49 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:48 am

Ed Ester (who has built over 30 beautiful teardrops) has a new teardrop for sale that he custom built for me - it's $6200 (ad in Seattle Times) -
stainless steel, moon wheels, "pear wood" laminate sides and a purple kitchen - it's probably gorgeous!

I had surgery that ended up not being paid for by insurance so had to withdraw the deal :(- would love to see this gorgeous unit purchased by someone wonderful...

206-243-5033...
Robin
Robin
Foxpaw49
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New Teardrop Available in Washington

Postby halfdome, Danny » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:43 pm

Foxpaw49 wrote:Ed Ester (who has built over 30 beautiful teardrops) has a new teardrop for sale that he custom built for me - it's $6200 (ad in Seattle Times) -
stainless steel, moon wheels, "pear wood" laminate sides and a purple kitchen - it's probably gorgeous!

I had surgery that ended up not being paid for by insurance so had to withdraw the deal :(- would love to see this gorgeous unit purchased by someone wonderful...

206-243-5033...
Robin

Ed makes a beautiful teardrop :applause: and his phone # is 206-243-5033 for those of you like myself that don't have access to the Seattle Times. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Return to For Sale/Wanted