Fish House Supply

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Fish House Supply

Postby mikeschn » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:54 pm

Isn't that odd. Fishhousesupply used to sell tiny trailers for ice fishing. I went looking for a picture today, and it seems they no longer sell the complete trailer.

But they sell parts, and they have many parts that we are looking for. I put a link in the links section with their url as well as here...
http://www.fishhousesupply.com

In the meantime I'm coming to the realization that the market doesn't support much of a price for small trailers. That pretty much leaves it in the realm of the home builder. So lets keep building guys!!!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: Fish House Supply

Postby BufordT » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:50 am

mikeschn wrote:In the meantime I'm coming to the realization that the market doesn't support much of a price for small trailers. That pretty much leaves it in the realm of the home builder. So lets keep building guys!!!

Mike...

I think that's one of the reasons that there are not that many builders out there Mike. Two reasons. One the cost after you've built the thing is only around 2000.00 Then they want double that or more to sale it.

Two. They just are not that hard to build. Too much info out there now.

With all that said. If I were to buy one it would be the Camp-Inn. I think they make the best looking and the best put together tears of all the others.

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Re: Fish House Supply

Postby mikeschn » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:37 am

Yes, Camp-Inn makes a nice trailer. And somehow they get the suggested retail price for them. I wonder how many they really sell a year!!!???

Mike...

BufordT wrote: If I were to buy one it would be the Camp-Inn. I think they make the best looking and the best put together tears of all the others.

Bufordt :twisted:
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion