Favorite beverage when working on?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Fri May 07, 2004 5:22 pm

I'll start a pot now and keep it on the burner till we can meet some day. Should be strong enough by then. AL
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Ron Dickey » Sat May 08, 2004 5:30 pm

I never learned to drink coffee ...But I will bet you gents and ladies have a lot of stories to tell over that hot cup of coffee (the way you prefer it).

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemanc ... d=5008-700

all I can offer is the new coffee pot from coleman. Out here they like drip and Expresso at 2 to 5 bucks a cup.

I prefer Tea hot or cold, cocoa on cold nights and mountaindew when I am sweating over a project. Beer I prefer most Dark beers.

I really look forward to hearing the stories .... siting around a camp fire .... and laughing along.

Ron D.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby Chip » Sun May 09, 2004 7:45 am

with a sink, cook stove, ice box, water tank, coffee pot, and a few other necessary accessories,, now I am wondering where I could fit in one of those expresso gizmo coffee making thingies ya se in a coffee shop,,bet the power drain would be huge,,,especially with the coffee quantity I drink,,,,maybe I better just get a tear on the road and quit bolting stuff on,,,,there is only so much ya can fit into a 53 1/2" kitchen
chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby tdhombre » Sun May 09, 2004 2:19 pm

Chip wrote:I am wondering where I could fit in one of those expresso gizmo coffee making thingies ya se in a coffee shop,,bet the power drain would be huge,,,

Check out the expresso machines of the stove top variety. You just add coffee and water and heat from a camp stove and all should be well. I think I have seen them in specialty shops catering to kitchen thingies.

Enjoy....... :D
tdhombre
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to General Discussion