Need a Cubby photo for my website.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Need a Cubby photo for my website.

Postby TomS » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:10 am

I finally started putting together my some web pages detailing my tprogress on my teardrop. I'm currently writing the introduction. I need to explain exactly what a tear drop trailer is to the uninitiated. Since I am building a Cubby, a photo of a completed Cubby style teardrop would be very helpful. The ideal photo would show the open galley and side profile.

Since, my trailer isn't built yet, I'd like get a photo from a member of this board. In exchange for premission to post your photo on my site, I provide a photo credit and a link your web site.

If you can help me out, please email me your photo or provide a URL where i can download it.

Thanks.
Tom Swenson
[email protected]
TomS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby beverlyt » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:51 pm

Hi Tom,
My Cubby doesn't have a traditional type covering on the outside, but the inside is very traditional.

Go to my teardrop website and and if theres any pictures that will help you out, feel free to use ANY pictures you want.

Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Re: Need a Cubby photo for my website.

Postby Denzagrad » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:56 pm

TomS wrote:I finally started putting together my some web pages detailing my tprogress on my teardrop. I'm currently writing the introduction. I need to explain exactly what a tear drop trailer is to the uninitiated. Since I am building a Cubby, a photo of a completed Cubby style teardrop would be very helpful. The ideal photo would show the open galley and side profile.

Since, my trailer isn't built yet, I'd like get a photo from a member of this board. In exchange for premission to post your photo on my site, I provide a photo credit and a link your web site.

If you can help me out, please email me your photo or provide a URL where i can download it.

Thanks.

If you are building the cubby using plans by Kevin, go to his web site and ask. Its more then likely he will give you them for the free publicity link to his site. Also, they would be professional grade. I'm not affiliated with Kuffelcreek in any way, just my 2 cents worth
Denzagrad
Teardrop Advisor

Postby TomS » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:40 pm

beverlyt wrote:Hi Tom,
My Cubby doesn't have a traditional type covering on the outside, but the inside is very traditional.

Go to my teardrop website and and if theres any pictures that will help you out, feel free to use ANY pictures you want.

Bev

Thanks Bev, I found a photo on you site that fits my needs exactly. It's perfect as my galley design will be very similar to yours.

I'll let you know when the page is up. I'm still working on the narritive.
Tom Swenson
[email protected]
TomS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Need a Cubby photo for my website.

Postby ssrjim » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:44 pm

Denzagrad wrote:
TomS wrote:I finally started putting together my some web pages detailing my tprogress on my teardrop. I'm currently writing the introduction. I need to explain exactly what a tear drop trailer is to the uninitiated. Since I am building a Cubby, a photo of a completed Cubby style teardrop would be very helpful. The ideal photo would show the open galley and side profile.

Thanks.

Let know if any are of interest:
http://www.ssrjim.com

Click on Photos and movies.
ssrjim
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to General Discussion