Skilled woodworker

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Skilled woodworker

Postby TWO-CANS » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:28 am

Any body looking to have a Teardrop trailer constructed in the Mid Atlantic area? I am a skilled woodworker looking to construct one of these anywhere from a bare bones unit to a custom. I have constructed projects designed on napkin sketches, have a complete woodworking shop and am ready to go! Looking for some interested in getting a tear at a reduced cost. Can offer custom cabinets, doors etc. to any one looking to upgrade teardrops also.
TWO-CANS
Teardrop Inspector

Postby toypusher » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:00 pm

Just a suggestion, but you may want to post a few pics of your work in your gallery. I'm a pretty good woodworker myself and always enjoy seeing good craftsmanship. A few pics might help someone make up their mind.

Kerry
toypusher
Site Admin

Photos

Postby TWO-CANS » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:38 pm

We are getting set to upgrade the website but its still out there at cupolaconstruction.com
The shop puts out cupolas and mahogany screen doors as well as custom work. We'll be updating the web site this spring to include a brief clip on Old Homes Restored on the Home and Garden Channel. Talk about 15 minutes of fame actually it was four but made national television in between spotlighting restored homes.
TWO-CANS
Teardrop Inspector

Postby BrianB » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:26 pm

That's some beautiful work. I gotta ask, why wait until someone hires you to build one? Why not just build one in your free time?
BrianB
Teardrop Master

Postby TWO-CANS » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:54 pm

FREE TIME?? My free time I'm at Hippy Hollow!! Is Hippy Hollow still there or has it been closed? Spent a lot of time camping outside of Austin back when!
Actually I have designed a Woody I will be building for myself and thought why build one frame and teardrop. Some one will get a deal on a teardrop and I'll have the frame for mine set to go.
TWO-CANS
Teardrop Inspector

Postby asianflava » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:38 pm

Yup Hippie Hollow is still there. Can't say I've ever been though. You can get a similar view at Barton pool.

I used to live in Shenandoah when I was a kid. Went to the elementary school with the Cannon out front.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby BrianB » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:49 pm

Hippie Hollow is one of those places where the people that go there aren't always the people you want to see there.
Some people should have to go through an application process before being allowed to sunbathe there. :lol:
BrianB
Teardrop Master

Return to General Discussion