What's the Deal?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

What's the Deal?

Postby David Grason » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:11 pm

I can't get this www.teardrops.us site to accept me as a member. Would someone that is in the know please help me and tell me what the heck I'm not doing right? ..........or maybe give me some step by step instructions that will take me by my computer feeble hand and get me able to post pics.

Also, why is it that I'm a member of other forums and can download pics from my own harddrive and I can't on this one? Is there anyway to change that?
I am NOT a complete idiot! Some of the pieces are missing.
David Grason
Teardrop Master

Uploading Photos

Postby Anon 1 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:06 am

1. On the top of this page Click on.......... Upload Pictures at www.teardrops.us!
2.. On the page that opens click onto Register and then fill in the needed info. You can use the same username and password there that you use for the forum.
3. You will get an email giving you a link that you must open and you will become a registered user.
4. Now after signing in to the page click onto Upload pictures and then chose the pictures from your hard drive.
5. Click on upload and they will go to www.teardrops.us
6. On this same page, click on your photos and when they are listed right-click and copy the one that you wish to use.
7. Now go to the page where you want to use them and in the message click the Img button.
8. Now right click and paste the picture address after the Img tag and then click Close Tags.
9. Hit preview and your picture should appear in your message. Best of luck!
Anon 1
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bg » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:25 am

For some reason it doesn't like to activate accounts with a space in the username, try to login now. I manually activated it.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby David Grason » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:34 am

Thanx guys. I'll try it.

In the meantime, I was surfing the net looking for similar sites and found this one:

www.photobucket.com

I've got a few pics posted there now, but it also would not let me enter with a space in my name. After the aluminum problems with my teardrop today, I'm in a real complainy pissy mood so I'm going to try this after I cool down.

:x ;)
I am NOT a complete idiot! Some of the pieces are missing.
David Grason
Teardrop Master

Postby Boodro » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:30 pm

Hey David , if you really need a space in your login name us an underscore for the space, you just hit the shift hyphen keys & you have an underscore . Just my 2 cents! :)
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Jiminsav » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:29 am

David, you can upload pics to this site..everyone has a personal photo gally here, it's just limited to size of the pics as far as i see..
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Dennis T » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:40 pm

I'm trying this

Ok, I'm think I got the hang of this. :applause: Thanks for this feature. :beer:

Dennis
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Postby subtearanean » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:43 pm

All well and good I guess. But your emoticon won't let go of the beer. I'm getting a little T'd off at him...............
subtearanean
Teardrop Master

Return to General Discussion